WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to look back at my pregnancy photos to when I was 13 weeks as I had a big baby too (10.5oz) and there was hardly a bump there! I looked a bit bloated, if i lifted my top up but in clothes you couldn't tell!

Reactions: 5
11 lb 7 is scary that that wasn’t picked up soon won’t be size of her bump!!! And why more wasn’t done. And poor Nina with a scar too 😞

Reactions: 7
Your uterus only just comes up out of your pelvis at 13/14 weeks. Baby is roughly the size of a kiwi, even with a large baby you wouldn’t be showing that much.
What she is displaying here is a bloat and fat.
I had a 10lb baby, smaller than Nini but still very large. I started showing around 24 weeks. I didn’t even tell anyone until then because you couldn’t tell.

Your uterus only just comes up out of your pelvis at 13/14 weeks. Baby is roughly the size of a kiwi, even with a large baby you wouldn’t be showing that much.
What she is displaying here is a bloat and fat.
I had a 10lb baby, smaller than Nini but still very large. I started showing around 24 weeks. I didn’t even tell anyone until then because you couldn’t tell.
This is Rebecca though, MyNini is a precious, god sent child formed by immaculate conception. She was showing by day 10 of the pregnancy don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently a couple weeks away from giving birth to a "big" baby and even though I'm massive I definitely wasn't like that at 13 weeks with any of my kids.

She already had a bump before pregnancy.

Multiple actual buns in her oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s the size at 13 weeks I was at 29 with twins! Big bump small bump all lovely but come on she’s got diabetes written all over her she seems like a very unhealthy woman

Reactions: 11
11 lb 7 is scary that that wasn’t picked up soon won’t be size of her bump!!! And why more wasn’t done. And poor Nina with a scar too 😞
This! I feel a duty of care was missing or something especially if Nina was damaged getting her out…. Why was it allowed to get that far?!

I don’t care what anyone says - Becky needs to stop masquerading her obesity as body positivity and people need to stop enabling it. It’s not woke nor is it beneficial to anyone.
plus size models in clothing and make up ads and movies and modelling I’m all for. It’s fantastic. I’m on the plus size myself.
but Becky has a career “cheese consumption food & nutrition” and this is a dangerous narrative.
so many women r gna look at her and think it’s acceptable to get that big, overlooking and ignoring signs of gestational diabetes and have aches and pains years after childbirth and put it down to ‘oh the female body changes after birth it is what it is”
NOPE. she needs to stop spreading this false information.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
377BC489-2E72-4B53-B2FC-2F0483D3B9FA.png

What irks me is her pretending to be some kind of expert when she has had one child who clearly , for the most part, ate what she was given.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1521131
What irks me is her pretending to be some kind of expert when she has had one child who clearly , for the most part, ate what she was given.
I don't believe Panini does though, the only veg we see put on her plate is brocoli and the occasional "hidden veg" recipe which includes hardly any veg.
I was flicking through her book the other day and noticed that even in the photos there's hardly any veg included. I won't lie, I have made her recipes before but I always have to add in vegetables for my little one.

Reactions: 6
Literally that whole spiel has been nicked off sites like Solid Starts and studies written by actual nutritionists. It’s scary to think that so many people think she’s an expert, when she just at best paraphrases and at worst plagiarises.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.