WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See i dont think she will home school her, mynini will become less compliant and less use to her for what she thinks is her wonderful insta content. Whilst she likes to come across as obsessed with mynini I think it's a.bit of an act and she doesn't really have a clue. The fact she's packed her off to summer camp days when she doesn't have the type of job that requires her to speaks volumes to me. I think what I'm trying to say is she wants to look like the most loving mother ever and because it is an act is the reason it comes across totally crazy.
Yes, I think you have a point. She never really spends by time with her at home, I doubt she's ever really played with her. Trips out are all what Rebecca wants to do. I'm shocked she's sent her to summer school, after constantly pulling her out of nursery. However, after reading what you've wrote it does make sense.

Reactions: 10
She is such an snob, buying the uniform from m&s. Obviously nothing wrong with spending a bit more and buying from there, but she's bought from there because she's a snob.

Reactions: 9
Well darling Nini wonā€™t come home looking like sheā€™s been down the mines (unlike mine) - we had to bin half the uniform as itā€™s completely trashed! Nina would never šŸ˜±

Reactions: 8
I had to rebuy most of my daughters uniform halfway through the year as it was all stained, ripped, (i mean I don't know what she's been doing šŸ¤£) painted on šŸ„“ and falling apart before the spring term!! She totally wrecked it all! I will allways find the cheapest I can untill shes older at least, its a waste of money!!

Reactions: 7
She is such an snob, buying the uniform from m&s. Obviously nothing wrong with spending a bit more and buying from there, but she's bought from there because she's a snob.
She went out of her way to show everyone it was from M&S - itā€™s not a coincidence

Reactions: 14
I had to rebuy most of my daughters uniform halfway through the year as it was all stained, ripped, (i mean I don't know what she's been doing šŸ¤£) painted on šŸ„“ and falling apart before the spring term!! She totally wrecked it all! I will allways find the cheapest I can untill shes older at least, its a waste of money!!
Personally I rate George at Asda for everything except trousers. Their trousers are like crepe paper - I go Sainsburyā€™s and thatā€™s as upmarket as Iā€™ll go šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Personally I rate George at Asda for everything except trousers. Their trousers are like crepe paper - I go Sainsburyā€™s and thatā€™s as upmarket as Iā€™ll go šŸ˜‚
I ended up buying my daughter a skirt from Lidl last year, surprisingly it lasted her all year.

She went out of her way to show everyone it was from M&S - itā€™s not a coincidence
She did, I can't understand why she's so pretentious, it's really not endearing

Reactions: 6
STOP THE FACE AAARGHHHGHGH.

More footage of Nini nervously trying to work out what the correct thing to say is in reply to overbearing mum. Sorry Tesco, youā€™ve put me right off!

Reactions: 13
I really hate when people use their kids in ads anyway but Nina looks SO uncomfortable in that video. Poor kid. I hope every penny of that work goes into an account for her and not Beckyā€™s petrol tank!!!

Reactions: 12
Why would she have food that needs using up when she has a successful meal planner?
Having food going off doesn't quite align with her own product she's constantly pushing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it so annoying when mothers like Rebecca make a big song and dance about their ā€˜babyā€™ starting school. Buying the clothes makes them cry, buying the shoes makes them cry, they will be crying at the school gates on the first day. Get a grip, they are going to primary school not off to war.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Content is all over the place this evening. Thought they were going to forage in the cupboard and make up a recipe themselves, but now she has cooked for herself as she isnā€™t eating with Nina. Where has Nina gone on her own on a Thursday evening?

Reactions: 7
Content is all over the place this evening. Thought they were going to forage in the cupboard and make up a recipe themselves, but now she has cooked for herself as she isnā€™t eating with Nina. Where has Nina gone on her own on a Thursday evening?
Maybe sheā€™s gone out with the other

Reactions: 3
Why is Nina at holiday club? She's done nothing but post selfies, bizarre content at the moment. The cupboard thing would have been good and useful for people, make a Tuna pasta bake or something but it's been forgotten just like her food bank collection the other week šŸ™„ she's an absolute fake. With the selfie and ego thing I think it's the bloody comments about them they have gone to her head and she's started to believe her own hype.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So many things annoyed me about this add but Iā€™ll be restrained with only 3:
1 But I thought Nina is never bored?! Surely she can just whip out a spot of embroidery and while away a couple of hours in between day trips to the other side of the country.
2. So is it an initiative designed to alleviate boredom and provide an activity, or one to tackle food waste? (Not that there is much food waste in the Wilson household. We all know food doesnā€™t go in the bin because itā€™s force fed, hostage style to Ninaā€™, but I digressā€¦.) Because as Bexā€™s post continues it seems a bit like sheā€™s making it up as she goes along and hasnā€™t understood the point.
3. ā€œOdds and ends you didnā€™t know was hidingā€ Can somebody please teach this published author how to write!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it so annoying when mothers like Rebecca make a big song and dance about their ā€˜babyā€™ starting school. Buying the clothes makes them cry, buying the shoes makes them cry, they will be crying at the school gates on the first day. Get a grip, they are going to primary school not off to war.
I did all this (I have one child, will only have one child) did I do it wrong? Was I supposed to post crying selfies on social media šŸ˜±

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.