WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not of compulsary school age till 31st December so she can still pull her out till then… i wonder if she will go year 1 or reception? Im guessing reception?

Reactions: 5
Gawd I wanna punch her in the face. I bought my 4 year old’s school uniform a few weeks ago too and yes I felt emotional. I messaged a couple of friends about it. Do you know what I didn’t do… put a twatty fake teared selfie on the internet 🙄 I’ve never known someone so unattractive have such a big ego to show their own face all the time, IT’S BIZARRE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gawd I wanna punch her in the face. I bought my 4 year old’s school uniform a few weeks ago too and yes I felt emotional. I messaged a couple of friends about it. Do you know what I didn’t do… put a twatty fake teared selfie on the internet 🙄 I’ve never known someone so unattractive have such a big ego to show their own face all the time, IT’S BIZARRE
I can’t believe how many times she has posted a smug giant face today. 🤢

Reactions: 12
Shes not of compulsary school age till 31st December so she can still pull her out till then… i wonder if she will go year 1 or reception? Im guessing reception?
It’s a bit complicated depending on your local authority, you have to have a good reason for deferring entry from the beginning of their specific school year. My son is a VERY late August baby and we were going to keep him back a year, which we didn’t as he was unhappy in a lower year group, but the deferral process is for a full year where I live, so he’d have slipped a year and started reception a year later. There is no option for kids who had their birthday in December to start in say, January. It’s either their appropriate year or the following one, as his friend is going through this process.

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit complicated depending on your local authority, you have to have a good reason for deferring entry from the beginning of their specific school year. My son is a VERY late August baby and we were going to keep him back a year, which we didn’t as he was unhappy in a lower year group, but the deferral process is for a full year where I live, so he’d have slipped a year and started reception a year later. There is no option for kids who had their birthday in December to start in say, January. It’s either their appropriate year or the following one, as his friend is going through this process.
Yeah what i meant is until 1st Jan she doesnt Have to go to school / she could pull her out for a day or a holiday even and wouldnt get in trouble… different story 1st Jan 2023 when she hits compulsary age. Just wondering if perhaps she will use this to her advantage and pull her occasionally with excuse of from 1st Jan its compulsary 🤔

Yeah what i meant is until 1st Jan she doesnt Have to go to school / she could pull her out for a day or a holiday even and wouldnt get in trouble… different story 1st Jan 2023 when she hits compulsary age. Just wondering if perhaps she will use this to her advantage and pull her occasionally with excuse of from 1st Jan its compulsary 🤔
I don’t think she’s that daft. But I think she’ll find every excuse in the book to keep her out!!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how many times she has posted a smug giant face today. 🤢
Why did she bother rebranding as rebeccawilsonfood? Rebeccawilsonmoonface would have been more appropriate as half her posts feature her massive head.

She must have some sort of reverse body dysmorphia as she seems totally oblivious to how hideous she is to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t know that they would start in reception, I thought they would automatically start in year one. I would have done that with my Daughter, she’s the end of July and would have benefited being a year behind.

I get annoyed with her when she goes on about Nina starting school, I know it’s not fault she’s one of the older children, but a lot of children have to start school a month or less after turning 4, she’s at a massive advantage.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t know that they would start in reception, I thought they would automatically start in year one. I would have done that with my Daughter, she’s the end of July and would have benefited being a year behind.

I get annoyed with her when she goes on about Nina starting school, I know it’s not fault she’s one of the older children, but a lot of children have to start school a month or less after turning 4, she’s at a massive advantage.
My son is the youngest, made it into his year by 2 days. He is for sure in the right year though.
It’s a complicated process- you have to get a school to agree to the year grouping and then the LA had to sign off on it. We kept him back for a month but he stagnated, made zero progress in class and cried every day, so we moved him to the correct year (they must have LOVED me 😂). There are kids a full calendar year older - like Nina- she’s really lucky to have that.

Reactions: 3
My son is the youngest, made it into his year by 2 days. He is for sure in the right year though.
It’s a complicated process- you have to get a school to agree to the year grouping and then the LA had to sign off on it. We kept him back for a month but he stagnated, made zero progress in class and cried every day, so we moved him to the correct year (they must have LOVED me 😂). There are kids a full calendar year older - like Nina- she’s really lucky to have that.
It does sound complicated. I wish the school she for each year rain from the year they were born, it seems fairer to me.
She is so lucky, I think she's only upset because she won't be able to use her as much for content.

Reactions: 4

Yep! My boy was only 4 a few days ago!! There's a huge difference in them at this age. He seems very very young compared to Nina

Do we think Ninas primary school will do uniform in size 13 to 14 years to match thr tights bexs bought her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It does sound complicated. I wish the school she for each year rain from the year they were born, it seems fairer to me.
She is so lucky, I think she's only upset because she won't be able to use her as much for content.
They do this somewhere in Europe (I want to say the Netherlands?), totally agree. Although I have no clue how it works for teachers

Guarantee she pulls her out for Photoshoot for mini chef 🤣 already seen hints in her content next book is about little ones cooking hense pics of Ninas made this etc .. (plus we seen book release on Amazon)
I bet till Nina hits compulsary school age which is the term after 5th birthday (so for a October baby 1st Jan 2023) she is pulled out atleast once to do something they wont be able to do once Jan 2023 comes along 🤷‍♀️ Especially if it suits her content

Reactions: 8
Yep! My boy was only 4 a few days ago!! There's a huge difference in them at this age. He seems very very young compared to Nina
There really is, I've noticed it with my daughter, the majority all have their birthdays before December and there is so big difference in maturity with the girls.
I will get annoyed if she says she's so young, etc it's too soon for her to start school when it really isn't.

They do this somewhere in Europe (I want to say the Netherlands?), totally agree. Although I have no clue how it works for teachers
I think they could do it here, same school year, just the September to December children are the youngest. I know the December parents would moan about that 😂

Guarantee she pulls her out for Photoshoot for mini chef 🤣 already seen hints in her content next book is about little ones cooking hense pics of Ninas made this etc .. (plus we seen book release on Amazon)
I bet till Nina hits compulsary school age which is the term after 5th birthday (so for a October baby 1st Jan 2023) she is pulled out atleast once to do something they wont be able to do once Jan 2023 comes along 🤷‍♀️ Especially if it suits her content
I do think she'll pull her out, but She'll have to pay a fine if she pulls her out, if you turn 5 in the school year you pay a fine. I know because I took mine out for a holiday in reception, but didn't have to pay. Fine because she wasn't turning 5 in the school year. Legally she has to start school or be home schooled. I think she'll be home schooled before the end of the school year.

Last edited:
My daughter is 5 at the beginning of September, she will be the oldest in her year and is definitely ready for school. But she also seems young compared to Nina! Mostly because she doesn't spend her time watching Titanic or drinking tea or hanging out at Adele concerts or watching Downton Abbey.

Just wanted to say that to reassure you, my daughter is just as immature and normal and whiney and everything as any other child! She is ready for school though and does have a huge advantage in terms maturity and being so much older than August babies and we are grateful to that. But also just as overwhelmed and bewildered by her being an ordinary annoying 4 year old as everyone else, rather than swooning over her brilliance like our dear old bex!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There really is, I've noticed it with my daughter, the majority all have their birthdays before December and there is so big difference in maturity with the girls.
I will get annoyed if she says she's so young, etc it's too soon for her to start school when it really isn't.

I think they could do it here, same school year, just the September to December children are the youngest. I know the December parents would moan about that 😂

I do think she'll pull her out, but She'll have to pay a fine if she pulls her out, if you turn 5 in the school year you pay a fine. I know because I took mine out for a holiday in reception, but didn't have to pay. Fine because she wasn't turning 5 in the school year. Legally she has to start school or be home schooled. I think she'll be home schooled before the end of the school year.
See i dont think she will home school her, mynini will become less compliant and less use to her for what she thinks is her wonderful insta content. Whilst she likes to come across as obsessed with mynini I think it's a.bit of an act and she doesn't really have a clue. The fact she's packed her off to summer camp days when she doesn't have the type of job that requires her to speaks volumes to me. I think what I'm trying to say is she wants to look like the most loving mother ever and because it is an act is the reason it comes across totally crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.