WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous that she thinks that's 'deep'. That's bloody strange!!

Also how on earth does she think that's not a lot of time at all when it's more weeks than she's been alive? Or that it's 'inspirational'? I despair at the idiocy, and at the fact many many idiots will indeed think she is inspirational....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘So unflattering’ …. But posts about it anyway?! How many close up photos of her 🌚face do we need!
She really does sit on the sofa all day scrolling Instagram doesn’t she.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s like a teenager. Posting selfies because she’s bored. Sending Nina off to camp and she’s just messing around on her phone. Do. Some. Work.

Reactions: 15
You’d move if you weren’t expecting it, so she either knew it was on her face or reset herself and then took the photo again. What a sad life she leads.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220727-170730.png

Oh Maddie 😔😬🙄

Guys, there's more than one of them. "my 3 year old said 'I think I love Rebecca'"

Yeah and that pig flying over my house just crapped cheese pasties all over my garden.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yeah right a 3 year old looked at that awful selfie and said Rebecca looked like a nice lady!!! Nothing about that picture shows her being nice.

Reactions: 11
Maybe bcoz you spend ur spare time stuck to ur 4yo in random castles and when u are somewhere public u r quick to judge other parents about their parenting? #ipadgate
9B5ADCD5-5C44-454D-860E-629381497795.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The most my 3 year old would ask about a photo is who is that lady. No way do 3 year olds go into that level of detail. Shes an absolute bullshitter

Reactions: 15
What MyNini hasn’t done -

Play date with nursery friends
Been to a local park for a quiet play
Cuddled up and read an age appropriate bedtime story
Had a lazy weekend in a blanket fort with snacks and tv
Spent time with her dad
Worn comfy clothes
Sorry to quote myself but I feel like Bex is working through my list!

Bedtime story ✔ (Okay, the Gruffalo would have been better but at least it wasn’t one from Becky’s youth again)

Local park ✔

What’s next?!

• Haha
That’s not a local park as far as I can tell, no idea where’s she’s buggered off to. She has 2 parks within a 5 minute walk of her house but visits neither

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off Bex moonface with your giant selfies and procrastinating about how long you’ve got left to live while you’ve packed MyNini off to camp (unnecessary much, in your situation 🙄)

I’m on holiday with my 4 year old and we went to a castle today - we spent two hours there and that included a picnic 😂 no bleeping way did she spend 5 hours at one with Nini!

• Heart
My eyes my eyes !!! FML her moomin hagrid mugshots are bad enough I am bloody going to have nightmares after seeing that. Why would you post such a picture.

She really has lost her way her page is just bullshit there is no substance to it. She just a bellend

• Haha
Her photos give me pure rage. She really is the most cuntiest bleep I’ve ever come across on Instagram. She needs to cut off the umbilical cord to her 4yo child already

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m putting “constantly pulling child out of school for mystery “illnesses” made up In Rebecca’s head” on my bingo card for September.

Reactions: 11
I’m putting “constantly pulling child out of school for mystery “illnesses” made up In Rebecca’s head” on my bingo card for September.
I’m adding “Nina didn’t feel like going today and I wanted to follow her lead and not send her in upset so we had a chilled out mummy and Nina day with a picnic instead” to mine

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.