WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell MyNini is going to a summer camp! A voluntary day away from Bex?! With other children?!?Unbelievable. Anyway I hope she enjoys herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't understand why she's putting her in holiday club. Woman makes no bloody sense
Exactly! She literally kept her out of school during term time to drag her around the country on “mummy Nini bff days” and during the summer holidays she sticks her in a holiday club? The woman is a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sure the Toby Carvery kids eat for £1 thing is just to seem relatable surely. Not saying the info is useful for lots of families atm. In comparison with the amount of money she blows on trips away and staying in posh hotels. 🙄

Reactions: 11
I’m sure the Toby Carvery kids eat for £1 thing is just to seem relatable surely. Not saying the info is useful for lots of families atm. In comparison with the amount of money she blows on trips away and staying in posh hotels. 🙄
I might be overreacting, but it doesn’t sit right with me that she’s doing an eat for £1 thing. For me, those offers are for families that are struggling - not for families that spend fifty thousand pounds on petrol every week going from NT to NT!

Reactions: 24
I might be overreacting, but it doesn’t sit right with me that she’s doing an eat for £1 thing. For me, those offers are for families that are struggling - not for families that spend fifty thousand pounds on petrol every week going from NT to NT!
I was thinking this too 🙈

Reactions: 6
I thought myninis portion looked like an adults sized portion!!

can’t believe she’s going to a summer club, taking the place of a child whose parent actually really needs child care!

Reactions: 12
Translation:
I only have 2596 weeks to smother Nina so better squeeze in as much smothering & moon face selfies as I can!
D4A6D719-7DF6-4550-A3F6-6B3C26786CC3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was going to say there's no chance if she carries on the way she's going. Wonder if the don't care what people think is because she received a lot of criticism for Titanic.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.