WhatMummyMakes #10 Hello from the other siiiiide ... I have a husband that I hiiiiiiiiide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there something wrong with this woman?

Ya face is da most annoying face in da world, u absolute bellend
View attachment 1443485
Why is she playing ‘can’t help falling in love’ over a video of Nina? That’s not creepy at all

A gardener gave u poppy seeds to dry out andyou are wondering what u will get? Poppies perhaps?
View attachment 1443511

Oh DO duck off becky you pretentious twit crumpet
View attachment 1443517
She just wants Nini to be an unstable mess when she’s older like her doesn’t she, like mother like daughter 🤦🏼‍♀️ My 4 year old also starts school in September and I am doing everything possible to avoid excess emotions before she starts, keeping things light and fun for the summer - why would you pile this on her emotional load?! Was Titanic not enough ffs Bex

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She just wants Nini to be an unstable mess when she’s older like her doesn’t she, like mother like daughter 🤦🏼‍♀️ My 4 year old also starts school in September and I am doing everything possible to avoid excess emotions before she starts, keeping things light and fun for the summer - why would you pile this on her emotional load?! Was Titanic not enough ffs Bex
Or she should read The Gruffalo until you know every word like a normal parent?! Even books for school readiness would be more relatable

Reactions: 13
A part of me sees narc vibes in Becky. Another part just sees a sad woman projecting herself onto her child. Either way, it's not great. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Every night in my dreams I see cheese, I eat cheese 🎶
‘Once more you open the fridge door and your here in my mouth and the cheddar will go on and on’ 🤣🤣🤣

‘Every night in my dreams I see cheese I feel cheese’ sorry couldn’t resist to add bit on haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahah love it lol my siblings and i watched it so many times when we were children.. Bambi too😳😭
Apparently I didn’t “get” Bambi as a kid so was not upset by it 😂 but seriously how’s that for age appropriate misery lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still can't get over her letting Nina watch Titanic. I've only watched it once and never again.
Didnt Rebecca say she had watched it loads? Weirdo.

If she wants to traumatise her, at least let her watch something more age related like watership down or land before time.

Reactions: 9
Her ginormous bleeping moon head pisses me off no end. Why is it always the same smug face she pulls

Reactions: 12
Im more disturbed with the oranges as the accompanying tea snack….
Er what now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘After 5 hours there….’
Frankly, I don’t believe you. Five hours wandering around a castle and playground? Only way that could be true is if 2 of those hours were spent in the tea room, 1 having a picnic and 1 taking a million identical selfies. Because no way did Bex walk and then let Nina actually play on a playground for that long. The fact she felt the need to say ‘after 5 hours’ is oddly specific which makes me think it’s even less likely to be true.

As for the tea, my 2 year old loves a cup (not sure why as I can’t stand the stuff) but no way is that photo a 2 second dunk. Again, such a weird thing to lie about.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.