What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I had to get my dog PTS a few years ago, I actually felt sorry for a man who was stood in the tiny waiting room as I came out, crying uncontrollably. He didn’t know where to put himself. I wouldn’t have dreamed of putting a photo of my face on the Internet linked to it 🤨

Reactions: 2
Looks like she let panini manhandle that poor cat far too much. Sad though, hard losing pets.

Yea course she cracked riding a bike in 20 mins, more like the other has been teaching her and it's becks first go out with her on it

Reactions: 9
I actually felt quite sad for her and Nina when I first saw the reel. It's horrible losing pets, and I imagine one that she's had so long must feel pretty devastating. I still feel sad about my soul cat who was run over 3 years ago.

Then I saw the selfie. What on earth?! So she's not sad about losing her cat? So confusing.

I just think it’s sad that she feels the need to share such a personal loss with half a million strangers online…of course it’s very sad to lose a pet, but ultimately she is using it for content 😵💫

Reactions: 2
Yea course she cracked riding a bike in 20 mins, more like the other has been teaching her and it's becks first go out with her on it
[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was thinking, she never takes her out on her bike but somehow she’s mastered it in 20 minutes while Bex watches proudly. 🙄

Reactions: 7
It's genuinely so sad to see how big Nina is in that video. Bex should be utterly ashamed doing this to her daughter

Screenshot_20230403-081529.png

I mean, when your hand is the same size as a dinner plate (an actual adult one, not a bamboo weaning plate) then this doesn't tell me much.

I feel sorry for anyone losing a pet, but once again she has made this all about her giant moonface.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When one of my cats shuffles off this mortal coil there will be no smug looking selfie on my insta story of myself.

Reactions: 4
She’s so bizarre…
Hey my elderly childhood cat died & it meant so much to me but her is a selfie of me gurning smiling and my gigantic face

Reactions: 6
I know I was thinking that helmet is so badly fitted, I bet we don’t even see her on her bike now it’s probably kept at the others, I can’t see Bex riding a bike with her. The other had probably put in a good few hours and he’s done well to teach Nina in a weekend really when she’s not really been on one. My kids were quick to learn as they’d been on balance bikes and we are out a lot on them, they weren’t 20 minutes though on a rough country track, there’s just no way that happened but she could never give the other any kind of acknowledgment could she. Anyone who has taught a child to ride a bike will know she’s talking bollocks.
---
AC567BD0-1881-4A53-9806-DC6AA5180232.jpeg

Do you think looking at the shadows the other is stood next to Nina? Her shadow is to the left but then there’s one on the right of her too. Obviously isn’t Bex 😂

• Wow
I just think it’s sad that she feels the need to share such a personal loss with half a million strangers online…of course it’s very sad to lose a pet, but ultimately she is using it for content 😵💫
Totally using it for content, Sunday evening peak time, can’t believe that’s a coincidence…

Typical sack of 💩 bex is. I wonder if people genuinely believe took Nina “20 minutes” .. another way shes trying to say mine is better then yours.

Reactions: 5
It’s as believable as Nina writing ‘first day at school’ -and ‘I want to be a midwife when I grow up’ all by herself on her first day of school
🤥 . She doesn’t even credit the other for half his genes and his sperm. She’ll never admit to something as involved as teaching Nina a life skill!

I won't lie, my kid learned to ride a bike in under 5 minutes, legit took my breath away from the shock as I expected it to be a lot longer and more stressful than that but away he went 😂 HOWEVER!! He spent countless hours on his balance bike every day so the transition to a big boy bike with no stabilisers was very easy. Panini just hasn't had that same exposure because the only wheels she's been on is in the car driving up and down the country to the most secluded spots for her to be at one with nature.. Definitely been more than a 20 minute job and definitely the other has been the one to teach her cause I can't see how she can bend down easily to tie her shoes never mind running after Panini on a bike. She's maddening. It's always got to the case of her kid being better than anyone else's at EVERYTHING and of course that it's HER that's helped her and no one else.

Reactions: 15
She’s gone quiet again Nina must be with the other, they must have 50/50 custody. Was expecting them to be in some remote field wearing their Easter bonnets by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had a 2 week holiday from her 'job' about a week ago and now needs another one?! Literally has no content whatsoever without Nina

I “found” other day at my mums, i clearly left it there 🤣 a xmas present i was given i think 2021 which was a what mummy makes book 🤣 i died inside when person gifted me it 🙃 anyway i had a v quick flick thru it and saw a note from nutritionists people saying babies under 1 cannot have more then 1g salt a day so substitutes for salmon should be found (probs some salmon receipes in there) yet i remember not so long ago Bex telling someone on a Q&A salmon is fine for a 6 month old baby as its “only a one off” 😳🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She had a 2 week holiday from her 'job' about a week ago and now needs another one?! Literally has no content whatsoever without Nina
She can’t even be bothered to re post her Easter rubbish, I think she must be in a bad place though, the cat has probably made her feel even worse as she has no company now when Nina isn’t there. I wouldn’t be surprised if they came back with kittens or something.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.