What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't call myself a baker at all, but she barely kneads the dough in her supposed hot cross bun recipe and I thought kneading helped make things lighter and fluffier?!

Her swollen hands probably would struggle with kneading though. Also, all I could see were pigs trotters and not hands. I apologise to all pigs out there for comparing them to Becks, pigs are highly intelligent animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the reel and honestly cannot get over how big her hands are….. and barely kneaded the dough . Talk about stodgy.

Reactions: 1
Becky with the no wrist. Her arms and hands are literally one giant gammon joint

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes always had puffy hands, wrists, face, eyes. If you look at her loving panini as a baby when she squeezes that babies HUGE cheeks u can see how huge her wrists are. I thought she had started speeding up videos so you couldnt see as clearly the size of um

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else looking at their wrists right now and feeling smug! 🤣🤣
Hahaha yep I'm a size 22 and my wrists are quite slender. My rings don't fit from when I was a size 16 but my fingers aren't visibly chunky. Smug much here

• Haha
State of her! I cant believe she could be so big the slimness of her wrists have disappeared. Unless shes got some medical condition?
I hate when people do this to babies, how would you like it Bex?
---
I mean the cheek squeezing sorry, it didn’t quote the photo so makes no sense

Reactions: 8
I hate when people do this to babies, how would you like it Bex?
---
I mean the cheek squeezing sorry, it didn’t quote the photo so makes no sense
Thing is as much as shes sped up videos so its harder to see them now, you can see nina baby to now they are even puffier 😬
---
Thing is unless shes super obese and maybe she is. It might be some medical condition as to why so puffy. Eyes and fingers can be a sign of high blood pressure and kidney stuff ive heard.

State of her! I cant believe she could be so big the slimness of her wrists have disappeared. Unless shes got some medical condition?
I actually still find myself thinking this video from time to time 😂. The way she squashed Nina’s face makes me want to heave. Can’t get the image out my brain.

My hands looked like that as I sign I had pre-eclampsia and all the doctors hugely freaked out!
Yeh i had pre eclampsia and right at end i woke up one day with a super tight wedding ring horrid. But i wonder if shes got high bp issues. Which will likely be weight and diet issues. She likely had diabetes in pregnany?? Wasnt Nina massive? I mean you can see as a baby shes a extremely big one. Maybe shes got something like that. Im not clued up on diabetes and if would cause puffy under eyes/wrists/hands. She could be just so fat it has no where else to go 🤣

Obviously we aren’t privy to her medical records & speculating about it probably isn’t the right thing to do. But, if we look at the facts; based on the stuff she puts out & and is perceived to us, she appears to have possibly had some kind of GD in pregnancy, and is obese down to her diet & sedentary lifestyle. Her weight has definitely piled on in the past 12 months (not since birth like she claims) and it’s not like we have an issue with an overweight fraud influencer promoting healthy meals, it’s that they are not healthy meals in the first place. And her kid is obese too.
The main issue I have with her is her toxic helicopter parenting & exploitation of her child on social media.
My 2nd issue with her is she portrays a very fake, picture perfect cottage core life on her Instagram to new parents, who are already vulnerable, and find themselves in despair when they are unable to recreate it for themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She also has a hideously smug ‘holier than thou’ attitude when it comes to parenting and feeding children and I can’t STAND that. It’s also so toxic how she tries to make Nina a substitute friend/partner and tries to pass it off as top tier parenting.

We really really didn’t need a massive moonface selfie of ur smug grinning on the same post of u supposedly grieving about ur cat. Just post a pik of the cat. Or something else. Anything else.

I am so sick of her face

Reactions: 9
Who they hell thinks to themselves “my cat has died and my child is devastated - time for a grinning selfie to post on the gram”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.