What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the pencil marks Bex šŸ™„
Yeah itā€™s the ears for meā€¦ I donā€™t think a 5 year old would really know what he looked like let alone know the jokes about his earsā€¦. Although Iā€™m guessing she drew this from a picture but still seems a stretch for Nina to do solo for me.

Reactions: 2
So did Nina sneak in and help herself to hot soup then swirled some cream in it? Wow my 5 year old canā€™t even get her own drink I have to run about like her personal slave, where am I going wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel bad commenting on a childā€™s appearance but I feel like Ninaā€™s under-eye scar is getting way more pronounced the more weight she clearly puts on, and I feel bad for her šŸ˜” I hope The Other is teaching her a healthy relationship with food to counter the one Bex has created šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
Why does the internet need a photo of your daughter with soup literally spilling out of her mouth. Itā€™s disgusting. Teach her some manners and put your phone away.

Reactions: 10
Picking wild garlic isnā€™t as countryside as she thinks because Iā€™ve just seen a load growing along the side of the road at Clapham South and someone was filling up a huge bag (probably from a local restaurant)šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Picking wild garlic isnā€™t as countryside as she thinks because Iā€™ve just seen a load growing along the side of the road at Clapham South and someone was filling up a huge bag (probably from a local restaurant)šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚
Also that place she was picking it was a local national trust place so not even her local river or anything.
She's such a lying brambly hedge drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That needs to be made into a thread title
If we ever get thereā€¦.sheā€™s giving us nothing! I still think sheā€™s been dropped by her publishers. Remember when she was on tv making a rubbish pizza? No other appearances or podcast interviews or anything followed that. She had a book signing but clearly no one wants to promote someone obese who claims to know about nutrition.

Reactions: 7
I know itā€™s the longest thread ever with her lack of content, then when she does come back itā€™s so dull, poor old Nina looks sheā€™s spent time with no one over Easter except mother Bex, just the same old dusty antique shops and boring NT days out, why donā€™t you take her out on her bike Bex since sheā€™s such a natural learning in 20 minutes under your experience, when my kids first learned it was all they wanted to do šŸ¤”

Reactions: 9
Buying a closet for drawings? The duck?
---
Oh its a small little thing. Still odd. Its like a side table?
---
I think other has Nina a Lot so no content. Think only reason in my opinion anyway? But her tv appearance was terrible - did she make a cheese pizza i mean thats your debut piece? Dull

Reactions: 4
The same old dusty antique shop and Nina looks bored and fed up, poor girl.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.