What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s deleted the grid post from when she moved which clearly showed her house. Makes me wonder if she’s read here and realised how easy it was to figure out where she lived or the other has made her?

Reactions: 6
What are the chances that we will have to wait another week or so for any sort of "content" from her. I definitely think she's not in a good place but she's fug herself so deep into a hole with her imaginary image of her life, she can't come clean.

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise people will pick up on this one on/one off thing she is doing?! It’s SO obvious Nina is with someone else - just address it!

Reactions: 5
I saw this and all I could picture was MyNini the Artist scribbling away, humming Adele, whilst Bex films it giggling.

In all seriousness though, maybe somebody should send this to Nina - defacing statues would be a good way of finally putting a stop to the endless NT trips and means she might actually get a trip to soft play.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the other now has main custody and Bex might only get Nina a few times a week?

She always seemed to struggle a bit having her - sending her to holiday club despite being home all day, sending her to after school clubs too

I wonder if the other now has main custody and Bex might only get Nina a few times a week?

She always seemed to struggle a bit having her - sending her to holiday club despite being home all day, sending her to after school clubs too
Interesting idea, im doubtful however… i expect 50:50 cause of that shes not spending as much time with her (your right to comment that she still despite all this shoves her into school clubs etc)…

Reactions: 2
- goes to a crappy NT & antique place ☑
- didn’t put Nina in appropriate weather clothes despite the forecast being rainy all week ☑
- Nina falls in a body of water again ☑
- eating more shite ☑
- close up moonface selfies ☑
- Nina’s random dancing close to breakable items ☑

Quick, contentnini has fallen in a puddle and is upset, let's snap a close up selfie of me laughing smugly and contentnini looking like she might cry for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Nina, when she’s older she will probably refuse to go anywhere near an antique shop or a national trust. Another dull day out, drive hundreds of miles to play in a freezing rainy playground and another antique shop. How is this fun for her? I can’t fathom why you would do that, what’s so special about that NT? Just take her to a local playground or heaven forbid a child focused day out.

Is there anything more annoying than a big hagrid boomerang… yes! It’s a precocious tiny dancing giant boomerang…. I absolutely can’t stand them.

• Haha
Poor Nina, when she’s older she will probably refuse to go anywhere near an antique shop or a national trust. Another dull day out, drive hundreds of miles to play in a freezing rainy playground and another antique shop. How is this fun for her? I can’t fathom why you would do that, what’s so special about that NT? Just take her to a local playground or heaven forbid a child focused day out.
Eugh she makes me so angry because this is literally me! A childhood of antique shops, random day trips counties away to see some old country house etc etc… and I resent my parents for it! I’ve got my own kids now and when I visit ‘home’ I couldn’t even tell you where the nearest playground is because I never got taken to any! Totally bizarre 🙄

• Sad
Those nails look like they could do with an infill or a fresh set but she's probably waiting for her time with mynini to go to the salon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think Bex has been reading here she’s actually taken her somewhere local on her bike!
Yes, however thought it was interesting that she's likely taken her there for the bike riding lessons they offer but she hasn't mentioned that and instead makes it seem like Nini has cracked it on her own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.