What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a very odd post, she couldn’t even be arsed to draw a picture and write how she’s the best mum ever in her Nina hand writing, just dug up a picture from three years ago. I’m sure we will be treated to a montage of all the wonderful things they’ve been doing while she’s been on a ‘social media break’.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How sad she had to find something from last year to give herself. And also that she felt she had to show everyone she got something.

The other could have done something with panini... Though last year she didn't even acknowledge father's day so might be why.

She clearly hates posting on social media now and is bored of it, so really ought to find a different job (though not sure anything would fit her level of lazy).

Reactions: 5
I reckon it’s a messy divorce or she’s involved in something which doesn’t give her enough mental capacity to produce twee and frolicking through lavender meadows content.
yet she’s gonna be so pretentious about it she’s gna claim to be on a ‘SM holiday due to trolls & negativity’ instead of addressing the issues she’s having bcoz she likes to be a superior snob on insta.

Reactions: 7
Argh shes back! Chins look like trippling. Harder to hide from camera. Go on another 2 week hols Bex yar 😁👍

Reactions: 3
Christ she looks so unhealthy. I’m not even saying this to be nasty, she just looks awful. She has put on weight and her complexion is screaming out for water and a healthier diet

Reactions: 8
She sounds like she’s still a bit flat to be honest. But she has found a top which covers her cleavage so 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That slide looks like Plotters Forest, something many miles away from her house. Really doubt you’ve been going there for months Bex for Nina to be scared…

That slide looks like Plotters Forest, something many miles away from her house. Really doubt you’ve been going there for months Bex for Nina to be scared…
Pretty sure older MyPanini will love knowing a bunch of strangers know she used to be scared of that and came down it crying 🙄. I really wish it was actually illegal to use a child on social media until they were a certain age and only then with their permission. Like high-school age, because no high school kid is going to want their parent to share them on the Internet.

Wow when the highlight of your two weeks was buying a milk frother it’s easy to see why she needed a break to think about some material. I can see a tiny bit of honestly from her but just admit it Bex, it’s not the time of year, you’ve been through a messy divorce and have no adults around you because you’ve isolated yourself in your Gilmore Girls fantasy and as much as you think Nina is your bff she can’t help you through this because she’s 5.

Reactions: 16
Pretty sure older MyPanini will love knowing a bunch of strangers know she used to be scared of that and came down it crying 🙄. I really wish it was actually illegal to use a child on social media until they were a certain age and only then with their permission. Like high-school age, because no high school kid is going to want their parent to share them on the Internet.
I’m sure she’s done the “scared of the slide but now she loves it” story before at some random playground with no other children

Why is she still giving Panini weaning plates?! My 20month old stop using them at about 17 months!
Forgot how much her moon face annoys me.

So has she forgotten she uploaded a completely different mothers day card yesterday? She's bloody weird. Maybe it was the others weekend with nini and didn't get this card till tonight after school? Idiot

She’s better off staying off tbh. What the actual duck was that pepper crisp sandwich about?! And the Mother’s Day gift she showed is nothing like what she posted yesterday?? Is she ok?!

also edited to add im sure she has posted once before about Nina going on that exact same slide or at least one very similar…. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.