What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who looks at a bag of crisps and thinks I know what, I’ll put them in a pepper?!

Actually I think there’s an Atkins low carb sandwich that’s made with pepper, there’s definitely one where lettuce leaves serve as ‘bread’. But it doesn’t work as low carb when you put a bag of crisps in the middle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are her mornings so busy she struggles to get ready?! All she has to do is get one child to school and after that she can do whatever she wants?!

Don't get how this woman can be inspirational to other women with 2-3 kids who also have jobs to get to right after the school run.

Reactions: 17
Why are her mornings so busy she struggles to get ready?! All she has to do is get one child to school and after that she can do whatever she wants?!

Don't get how this woman can be inspirational to other women with 2-3 kids who also have jobs to get to right after the school run.
Because she’s farting around with water beads and luxury breakfasts

Reactions: 7
Yea my mornings been quite ‘stressful’ too…caused by my actual job that I have to do once the child is in nursery….not sitting on my arse all day watching downton abbey and eating tit.

“The mornings are always so stressful for me, single supermum, trying to maintain an immaculate Victorian lifestyle, I go forth and milk the cows every morning fresh for my precious Neenee, and forage the finest fruits and nuts in the forest to put atop her granola, then i serve it up in the fanciest plate a 5 yo could have, after I tie a beautiful ribbon in her curly locks and cry for a bit, and we pose & take a few selfies before she scurries off to crochet school & I sit back and take a breathe”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So her morning was stressful because of water beads from last night? But surely she would have hoovered/tidied them last night as otherwise could be dangerous for her cat?

Also I've read so many horror stories about water beads... Wouldn't use them myself no matter the age of my child. Hope the cat doesn't ingest one.

And why can't Nina just have cereal?!

Reactions: 10

This! The use of the word ‘hectic’ she has no idea! She literally has one child and then gets to go home again?! Try getting multiple kids ready for school on time and yourself then having to commute to work 🙄

This! The use of the word ‘hectic’ she has no idea! She literally has one child and then gets to go home again?! Try getting multiple kids ready for school on time and yourself then having to commute to work 🙄
This is why I'm so confused by what she means by busy mornings and days... She has nothing to do other than possibly small amounts of book related work? She thinks she's a super mum and it really annoys me how clueless she is about how easy she has it!

Reactions: 9
I bet pannini doesn’t even eat all that shite really, she’s there with her rice crispies and Bex is faffing on with her nuts and berries to take a photo, must be soooo busy 🙄

Reactions: 2
She's going to be so big soon all she will be able to fit in the camera is one eye and half her nose. That women is expanding more and more . The video with the cat, she could hardly squeeze a half of her humongous chest into the video. She really is a mess and I just don't get why anyone would take cooking and family meal tips from her.

And ffs give that kid a bowl of coco pops!

Reactions: 10
She's going to be so big soon all she will be able to fit in the camera is one eye and half her nose. That women is expanding more and more . The video with the cat, she could hardly squeeze a half of her humongous chest into the video. She really is a mess and I just don't get why anyone would take cooking and family meal tips from her.

And ffs give that kid a bowl of coco pops!
Can we have photos for us blocked folks? 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg the comments on her ‘wooden spoon cleaning hack’ 😂🙈 she really does struggle for content doesn’t she!

6193844E-BD21-4082-9D21-B2B82FEB0E6A.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I just found this a fun thing to do 😂😂 ie I was desperate for content so have spent the last week looking for ‘hacks’ I could copy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we have photos for us blocked folks? 😂
Its taken down now or gone off as been over 24hrs. But yeh her hands etc look massive but shes trying to hide them as well by speeding up videos so you only get glimpses so hard to see just how big they are … its the wrists as well. But yeh in hello im back video she had all the chins! Just looked a LOT more puffy then usual

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.