What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THATS my hands, arms, wrist and eyes they are soooo puffy (imagine the book!!) i feel we need to do the last page of the book now.. 😁🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thats me, im just like hagrid (im imagining a book where you go thru all hp characters on each page)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’ll be almost 2 weeks since a grid post. Surely the longest she has ever been silent on IG?!

Reactions: 3
It’s been a wonderful fortnight to not have been exposed to an up close boomerang of Becky’s face & cleavage & Nina gyrating to an inappropriate song or stomping through a meadow.
but the silence does make me wonder the possible reasons behind it.
- I’m predicting a conflict regarding Nina’s insta exposure. Maybe the other has finally pulled his finger out and has decided to rescue his only child from social media exploitation. Maybe it’s got messy- it’s gone to court and interim she’s been advised not to post about Nina until a legal decision has been made?
- maybe she’s been dropped by her publisher?
- maybe she’s sick?
- Maybe Leopold the garage rat has gained access to the house & is holding them hostage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think that there’s anything going on behind the scenes in respect of Nina’s overexposure because if that were the case, something would have been done prior to now. I think with Nina now being at school and clearly spending a large chunk of time with the other, Rebecca just doesn’t have any content. She can’t address the elephant in the room (the divorce, not herself) when she’s always performed as if she’s a single parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's just run out of ideas and is making enough money from the books at the moment not to have to worry about Instagram content. She'll probably post something about how she needed some time off "work" soon, followed by loads of photos to make it look like Nina was with her all the time.

bleeping bizarre how she won't even acknowledge that age co-parents.

I do wonder if there's any chance she may have been dropped by her publishers though. She makes zero effort so wouldn't be that surprising.
---
But lol how hard can it be to post a few photos of the food you make every few days and make money out of that? The laziness is incredible.

Reactions: 9
Starting to wonder if she's melted herself into a pasta sauce..... cos let's face it she must be at least 90% cheese by now.

This is a long silence from Bex. She must be itching to upload 100 images of their giant heads by now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.