What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The older my own children get, I realise how dull Nina’s life must be.
The stories she puts on, you never see Nina with a toy etc or watching tit cartoons. Or eating a packet of quavers, it’s crazy.

Love how she put that story up about how not everything is perfect because the rice was sticky … but Nina said it was the nicest rice ever. Just say the rice was tit and move on! People would admire you more for it. She has to turn everything into this happily ever after ending.

Reactions: 14
Nina faked that fall. Poor performing monkey that she is, she had to add in a pretend stumble to make her mum do a stupid laugh and think it was an Insta-worthy video.

Reactions: 5
That cackle she has is just evil. I know that it looked like Panini did it on purpose, but she's filmed videos before where Nina actually hurt herself and she's just cackling away behind a phone.

Its bleeping tragic.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Becky a video of your child gyrating and hair flinging and pretending to sing to Top of the Pops is just cringe to everyone but you. Why share that??

Reactions: 9
I’m convinced she has no mates. That’s the kind of video I’d send to mine in the group chat, like the time we were playing frisbee and my dad hit my son square in the face. I’d never post it on social media, but he was fine and it was funny so I shared it with my two BFFs. She thinks her viewers are her BFFs

She thinks all her followers think Nina is as cute and funny as she does. Those videos are just like….. why…?

Reactions: 11
‘Late’ Saturday night listening to all the 90s hits cackling away when someone falls over… your 5 year old. Living the dream there aren’t ya Bex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but Nina is the size of a 13 year old. I guess it’s okay for Becky when she has zero life or zero friends and can stay at home making tit wontons for bants. But poor Nina is going to have a terrible time at school for being so obese. Kids are cruel, unfortunately it’ll end in tears.

The flatbreads, I want to make them today do you cook them in Dry pan or with a little oil? A little off topic sorry but they looked good 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The flatbreads, I want to make them today do you cook them in Dry pan or with a little oil? A little off topic sorry but they looked good 🙈
Depends how good your pan is? If you’ve got a really good quality pan I’d dry. If not you’ll need oil.
howeverI use garlic oil either way because it just gives a regular flatbread some oomph

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are making flat breads on sunday lunch right now if you’d. rather have a recipe from someone else who’s actually a professional 😂

• Haha
Does anyone else think she dresses Nini in the most random old fashioned stuff she reminds me of Laura Ashley style my mum used to dress me in in the 80s 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s the same with the banana pancakes I’m sure I made them with my first (now 9 years old) and it was Annabel Kamal or someone’s recipe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.