What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she makes crêpes instead of pancakes! Everything has to be niche. She's ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Love how people are just kissing her massive arse over it.
She’s a liar though -‘Rice Krispies are still for the win though’ - oh really bex? Why do we never see you give Nina anything like that then?! She really is an insufferable snobby twit.

Reactions: 9
She’s a liar though -‘Rice Krispies are still for the win though’ - oh really bex? Why do we never see you give Nina anything like that then?! She really is an insufferable snobby twit.
Only when they are covering chicken!

• Haha
Also meant to say AREN’T kissing her arse - bloody typo!!
---
Only when they are covering chicken!
So true!!!

Reactions: 1
I’ve not watched her for ages. I’ve had a read through this thread instead, it’s so good to see nothing has changed with her at all. Still a pompous nitwit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
We all are in agreement that she continues to look through houses on zoopla trying to find her bloody recipe books in ppls kitchens. We know ur friend didn’t send u that screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all are in agreement that she continues to look through houses on zoopla trying to find her bloody recipe books in ppls kitchens. We know ur friend didn’t send u that screenshot
Agreed for 2 reasons. She has no friends
It’s so small she’s the only person that would have seen that!

This is true no one else would even realise that was her book, even her friend, wonder if this is the same friend who cried over her brownies 🙄 she’s maybe been reading on here she’s been trying to post a bit more this week even if it’s basically been jam on toast and pancake recipes 😂 she’s certainly no Delilah smith

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s mentioned regularly but her hands! They just give me the ick 🤢 If she ever looses weight she will look back and realise she was carrying it in her hands and wonder how that is even possible!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it’s because we only see close up selfies you never see the rest of her, I got a real shock when she was on Stephs pack lunch she hides her size on instagram, obviously she can’t hide her hands though.

Reactions: 7
There’s a sudden spike in her mentioning friends but never seeing them. Quite odd seeing that she likes to brag about everything online.
also Neenz is defo with Padrè other on the weekend otherwise we woulda been subject to Neenz being force fed wontons or choosing which age inappropriate film to watch before bed

Reactions: 4
Yea I thought that when I saw her having time to fiddle around with that dinner last night. Definitely home alone.

Reactions: 3
She is obviously trying to sell some kind of more exotic food angle with the rolls she has been making and now the wontons. Unfortunately Bex, this is the kind of faffing around that most genuinely working parents really don’t have time or inclination to do… Also I certainly wouldn’t come to you for a wonton recipe!

Reactions: 5
If I was going to go to someone for a wonton recipe (which I wouldn’t as a full time working mum of 3), I’d go to someone far more experienced in the matter than Rebecca bloody Wilson.

If I need advice on inappropriately displaying my children on social media on the other hand…

Reactions: 10
Who the heck has time to make wontons by hand?! I'm pretty sure even most restaurants and take aways buy them ready made from frozen.

Also, as someone mentioned shove, if I wanted a wonton recipe, I'd follow someone who is good at cooking that type of cuisine. Becks can't even cook basic food well, so can't see her wonton recipe being revolutionary!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.