What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG what a PILE !! šŸ˜³ even IF that is split between 2 meals thats a pile!!! Poor kid!!! Who still remembers the Q of if nina has access to sugary snacks?? Now seriously wos that a tattler? Cause yikes alive her followers must be stupid if they think this kid eats healthy!!
Woaaaaaaaah. Greed right there for you.

Reactions: 7
Poor Nina on pancake day, right donā€™t eat any until Iā€™ve taken a load of photos for the gram, mind you theyā€™ve had them all week sheā€™s probably sick of them already. That leftover pancake thing is too much šŸ¤¢ they can seriously eat so much, obviously comes from her childhood and now sheā€™s carrying it on to Nina.

Reactions: 6
When I saw your posts before seeing the reel I was going to make a joke and say ā€œdonā€™t tell me, sheā€™s covered the leftovers in cheese and chucked them in the ovenā€ ā€¦ and then saw thatā€™s exactly what sheā€™d done.

What the actual duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
People are actually saying the same in her comments too, alternatively Bex just donā€™t make so many pancakes there are two of you and one of you is 5, my 5 year old had two and was stuffed. But bex would never pass an opportunity to cover something in cheese and ā€˜wolf it downā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so gutted that my boys and I ate all our pancakes, so i can't make that bleeping abomination of a lasagne.

If us Brits are outraged, imagine how the poor Italians feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not see how her childhood excess of massive stack of pancakes, ā€œeat til we couldnā€™t eat pancakes no moreā€ (great English there, as always from our ā€˜bestsellingā€™ author) is all clearly part of her issues with conflating food and love and obesity? Establishing this as a ā€˜traditionā€™ for her and Nini is just so unnecessary.

I associate Pancake Day with eating a lot of pancakes with my family, but it was more participatory and also there is excess and there is that pile she didā€¦.. The calories in that leftover cheesy thing too, just wow.

Reactions: 5
Did she even ask Nina if she wanted pancakes? My 5 year old didnā€™t even want them! Theyā€™d had them at playgroup, sports camp and grandmaā€™s (across the last couple days).

Reactions: 5
Just think how soggy that cheesy mess will be in those floppy rolled up pancakes. Honestly itā€™s a bloody travesty that sheā€™s allowed any kind of platform.

• Sick
The comments on the pancake lasagne post šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
People are literally just posting the vomit emoji!
What on earth was she thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long before they all get deleted, someone has commented itā€™s a heart attack on a plate šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like her leftover Christmas pastry cheese thing šŸ¤¢ oh god Iā€™ve just had a flash back to her freezing the Christmas leftovers theyā€™ll be shoved in a pancake next šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.