What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its too funny how shes being called out on the vomit worthy, how to get diabetes receipes etc!! Loooving it!! 🤣

Reactions: 6
She has massively missed the mark on this one. Bex likes to think she is some kind of culinary guru when actually she is a one trick, lame ass mule.
---
Eyes bigger than her belly I don’t think so 🤣
This really made me laugh 😂 she wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to spin it as a traditional (Hungarian?) recipe without actually saying any of that. She sells every intimate detail of her child’s life but never really shares her own heritage or family dynamics. So odd.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I made a lasagne years ago, like in 2009, using crepes instead of lasagne sheets. But it didn't look as gross as hers and looked like a normal lasagne. I have a hunch it was a Nigella recipe?! As I remember making her cola ham recipe around then too. So HRH becks isn't even the first person to do this.

Reactions: 2
Did she make too many pancakes jsit so she could post that pancake lasagne 🤢🤢
most probably. There’s no need to have any pancakes left over. My 2 had 2 pancakes each me and their dad had one each. I halved the ingredients so we had none left over.

Beck’s definitely isn’t the first person to do this. My sons girlfriend wanted to make this tonight. She’d seen it earlier in the day and absolutely does not follow Becks. Needless to say……………I told her no!

• Haha
most probably. There’s no need to have any pancakes left over. My 2 had 2 pancakes each me and their dad had one each. I halved the ingredients so we had none left over.
Bex was there with two pans at once, there are two of them! It’s up to Bex what she eats but she has a large following of first time mums, people learning to wean their children etc surely she must worry about the image she is portraying and teaching her daughter life long habits which are going to lead to issues with her health. I know she hasn’t had any nutritional qualifications etc and obviously no prior knowledge but has she not picked up anything while doing these books which supposedly are checked by a nutritionist? You really don’t need to eat as many pancakes as you can just because it’s pancake day!

We had a pancake lasagne type thing growing up but it was nothing like this! It was pancakes with mozzarella, fresh basil and a tomato sauce between the layers - no thick white sauce or anything. It was amazing but you only needed a small slice with a salad etc.
This monstrosity is just excessive to the extreme and I’m so pleased people are pointing it out. I just can’t believe she hasn’t done her usual ‘delete any comment that doesn’t adore me!’

• Heart
Bex was there with two pans at once, there are two of them! It’s up to Bex what she eats but she has a large following of first time mums, people learning to wean their children etc surely she must worry about the image she is portraying and teaching her daughter life long habits which are going to lead to issues with her health. I know she hasn’t had any nutritional qualifications etc and obviously no prior knowledge but has she not picked up anything while doing these books which supposedly are checked by a nutritionist? You really don’t need to eat as many pancakes as you can just because it’s pancake day!
I literally went to a public pancake party with at least 70 people there and they only used two pans 😶 wtf did she need two pans for for 2 people

People are actually saying the same in her comments too, alternatively Bex just don’t make so many pancakes there are two of you and one of you is 5, my 5 year old had two and was stuffed. But bex would never pass an opportunity to cover something in cheese and ‘wolf it down’ 😂
She could have easily put them in the freezer for a quick weekend treat! But nope, here comes the cheese. I wonder if she has shares in a cheese factory 😂
---
We had a pancake lasagne type thing growing up but it was nothing like this! It was pancakes with mozzarella, fresh basil and a tomato sauce between the layers - no thick white sauce or anything. It was amazing but you only needed a small slice with a salad etc.
This monstrosity is just excessive to the extreme and I’m so pleased people are pointing it out. I just can’t believe she hasn’t done her usual ‘delete any comment that doesn’t adore me!’
Same, we had a dish made with crespelle growing up in Italy but it’s was very light and delicate sauce going with it

Reactions: 3
Its too funny how shes being called out on the vomit worthy, how to get diabetes receipes etc!! Loooving it!! 🤣
I think she’s deleted some of the comments! I saw the vomit emojis last night but they don’t seem to be there now!

Has she deleted the negative comments?
I used my boyfriends phone to nose because I’m blocked (obvs)
Couldn’t see any negative ones, only people pining to her as usual

I think she’s deleted some of the comments! I saw the vomit emojis last night but they don’t seem to be there now!
No I’ve seen a few negative ones. If she’s deleted them more have popped up.

She could have easily put them in the freezer for a quick weekend treat! But nope, here comes the cheese. I wonder if she has shares in a cheese factory 😂
---

Same, we had a dish made with crespelle growing up in Italy but it’s was very light and delicate sauce going with it
Omg you guys have just unlocked some serious core memories 🤤
Not you Bex

Reactions: 1
Very quiet on the Wilson gals front this half term. Let’s get our bingo’s in.
- she dragged them both on a long haul trip across the country to see another derelict castle and frozen gardens
- more carbalicious lunches at quirky cafes
- close up selfies
- antique book stores
- lamenting about how Nino’s growing out up too fast and more ways on smothering mothering
- cheese covered cheese deep fried in cheese pastry
- appropriate movie night? Maybe she decided to treat Nina to a viewing of Kill Bill
- decided not to post in real time to ‘really be in the moment’ and also incase she gets ‘mobbed’ by her 3 fans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I call bingo on nothing that Nina would enjoy 😂
So, no parks or organised kid’s activities. All adult crap.

Reactions: 8
The other must have had Nina the rest of the week unless Bex has slipped into a pancake induced coma, she will appear some time (I’m guessing 7pm) with a recap with what they have been up to which was probably done in one day. I’m calling bingo on a long drive to the north east probably to the beach, trip to an old book shop, photo of a mushroom, massive Sunday dinner out somewhere, more pancakes at some point. Just food and driving basically, hopefully Nina’s dad took her somewhere more child appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.