What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her fish pie/macaroni cheese was another of her famous milk, cornflour and cheese sauces with pasta variations then.
And never mind the washing up of two saucepans, a frying pan and casserole dish for a meal for two people!
Plus whatever she used to cook the veg that was on the side (in her imagination, we all know there was no veg on the side)

Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s boiled egg as well in that fish Mac and cheese šŸ¤¢ it looks like itā€™s gone down like a lead balloon, soooo many requests but 4 comments and barely any likes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How has no one mentioned ā€˜shtuffā€™ like what is this weird ā€˜slangā€™ sheā€™s trying out all about?!?! Stop trying to make shtuff happen
Donā€™t you mean ā€œshlangā€? šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine youā€™re 5 years old, youā€™ve just left the only family home youā€™ve known, youā€™ve also started school and not living with your dad anymoreā€¦. And all your mum gives a tit about is her kitchen.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So many ads now being declared too
Makes me wonder how these come about, are her management approaching companies saying Bex is having her kitchen redone, do it for free and sheā€™ll tag you as an ad?

Reactions: 5
Makes me wonder how these come about, are her management approaching companies saying Bex is having her kitchen redone, do it for free and sheā€™ll tag you as an ad?
No idea, but that whole tile sagaā€¦ now thereā€™s an ā€œadā€ in brackets after naming the company. Nothing was mentioned when she was choosing!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s trying to reinvent herself into a home & lifestyle account. Panini has outgrown the weaning, and Iā€™m 100% certain someone has had a stern talk with her about over exposing Nina. Thereā€™s only a certain amount of times u can wrap things in pastry and cheese and try to sell it in a book. Sheā€™s going to go full cottagecore aesthetic. And fail terribly mind you.

Reactions: 15
Being an insta hun seems so tit. Choosing the ugliest stuff because you can get it for free or a bit of money off. Grim.

Reactions: 6
Christ. "don't ever feel bad about taking short cuts" - then proceeds to list the 20 step over complicated sauce made for her "in a rush dinner" she's just like all of us busy working mums taking short cuts don't you know! šŸ™„

• Haha
I was thinking the same, just get a ready made sauce, thereā€™s normally an offer on with them. If I was a friend or family member Iā€™d be a bit worried about Bex, she cries over every little thing but I can understand why she might feel emotional and lonely, she needs to stop dressing it up as just so much love for precious Pannini and recognise she has been through a huge event and could do with talking to someone.

Reactions: 9
Christ. "don't ever feel bad about taking short cuts" - then proceeds to list the 20 step over complicated sauce made for her "in a rush dinner" she's just like all of us busy working mums taking short cuts don't you know! šŸ™„
And sticks some hot sauce on hers to totally overwhelm it. Sophisticated palate!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s SO patronising ā€˜donā€™t ever feel badā€™ - donā€™t worry bex, I wonā€™t and I donā€™t need your smug mug telling me so. Most people donā€™t need to justify quick dinners as they actually have a life, unlike you.

Reactions: 11
She has an air fryer. Fannying about making sauce for pasta is not a quick dinner. Fish fingers and chips thrown in the air fryer for 10 mins served with half a can of beans from the microwave is a quick dinner.

Reactions: 19
I thought this was why she had a slow cooker. And lots of slow cooker recipes.
Thereā€™s nowt wrong with a quick packet pasta but a drizzle of olive oil and some grated cheese is what normal people do to make it a quick meal.

Iā€™ve developed the most annoying problem. Every time I see the word ā€˜snacksā€™ I read it as ā€˜schnacksā€™. What if I start saying it too???!! People will think Iā€™m as annoying as Hagrid. And Iā€™m fairly certain Iā€™ll also end up divorced as my other wonā€™t stand for that kind of language.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.