What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I won’t be doing tomorrow is faffing about making jam and cutting up toast into hearts, I did get the kids a chocolate heart lolly though, my mum used to get me something and I’ve carried it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
One thing I won’t be doing tomorrow is faffing about making jam and cutting up toast into hearts, I did get the kids a chocolate heart lolly though, my mum used to get me something and I’ve carried it on.
The post saying “easy” and seeing a faffy as fk receipe like that made me realise why i never bought her book in 1st place even when in “seriously dunno wot to do to wean mum mode 😬” I do get my daughter something to do with Valentines and we all have the same thing 🤣🤣 was after heart crumpets but couldnt see them so got some chocolate hearts and put 1 on my daughters porridge this morning 😁

Reactions: 5
She really needs to stop referring to all food as ‘glorious’. For the love of Christ please get a new adjective!

Reactions: 4
Is it not half term up where she is? Confused by myninis school jumper….

Reactions: 3
I think shes very proud she thought of the idea to do jam on heart shaped toast hense the gross proud pic. I mean us simpletons could never think of such an idea dont cha know

Reactions: 2
She's going to blatantly be snacking on something gross later, like air fried fish sticks. Broccoli soup with some bread is not a decent evening meal.

Reactions: 6
Not one bleeping child on the face of this earth has ever "asked" mummy to make some brocolli bleeping soup. Not one. Not having it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂 she likes to paint this picture, Nina set the table and made them mock tails too, her lemon cutting skills are something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird angle selfie 😬 eyes look puffy as ever. Somit seriously wrong there! Sounds like shes bored today

Why does she need to sexualise everything and then guffaw at it? Including her kids drawings?
She probably drew a booby pik coz I wouldn’t be surprised if she walks around Nina with her baps out. She has no understanding of privacy or personal boundaries

Reactions: 7
I hope Panini says that it is exactly what she is trying to imply it looks like. That'll ruin the sweet innocent girl she thinks she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.