What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve developed the most annoying problem. Every time I see the word ‘snacks’ I read it as ‘schnacks’. What if I start saying it too???!! People will think I’m as annoying as Hagrid. And I’m fairly certain I’ll also end up divorced as my other won’t stand for that kind of language.
That’s alright, just buy a small pokey cottage in the middle of nowhere with no costa and buy urself several different coffee gadgets and then sit on ur gifted sofa all day instagramming the sheep and cows in ur backyard, put it on ur insta account and make it ✨ aesthetic ✨

Reactions: 4
‘Sound on to hear the love of my life’ -YUCK!!!! When I see Valentine’s Day inspo and love of my life I think romantic partner ngl. Seriously this woman is on another level. What’s the betting she’ll be giving mynini a Valentine’s Day card?!

Reactions: 5
She’ll probably buy one for Panini to give to her. That’s the only way she’s getting a Vday card that’s for sure.

That’s the recipe I said a few days back I found her through so another oldie!

Reactions: 1
A54E79C1-D7A8-4263-8B25-A6CB85F71772.png

Yesterday made MY heart so happy… at MY favourite place in the world…

C21784F1-32DC-4359-B74A-4343FEC191BD.png

Life has been a bit overwhelming, so this is what I NEEDED, with MY best pal

Spoken like a true narcissist, her own comfort & benefit masquerading as ‘well meaning intentions’ at the cost of Nina’s independence, emotional needs & rights as being separate from her mother. Rebecca Wilson bleeping makes me sick. Her parenting isn’t love, it’s bleeping Stockholm syndrome.
---

0C2ABEDE-C2E4-4AF9-A0C9-3120840C0F60.png

“Yes mother, I would like a smoked haddock cheese sauce on top of my fried pomme de Terre…none of this ketchup or mayonnaise malarky god forbid”

7839BB0A-DE88-4520-82FB-B02B3E613644.png

Ooooh a bookshop, peak fun that. I bet my life she went ‘mooching around’ trying to find her recipe book but failed, otherwise we would have heard/seen about it

46FC6BC6-EA38-4DE4-9B3F-C776341C2033.png

Clearly Hagrid gets her culinary skills from mother hagrid- wouldn’t exactly call unseasoned potatoes and green beans with toad in the hole as ‘cooking up a storm’
Besides, how many times this week r they gonna eat toad in the hole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The word ‘pal’ followed by that vile looking toad in the hole and Bex infiltrating my favourite ever county is enough to tip me over the edge 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No that photo is supposedly her scallops and Nina’s chips, but there is one fork, Nina probably got chips and ketchup like most 5 year olds.

Reactions: 10
No that photo is supposedly her scallops and Nina’s chips, but there is one fork, Nina probably got chips and ketchup like most 5 year olds.
I'll be honest I was a bit shocked at how much food they did eat! Supposedly they would have had breakfast, then the scotch pies and other picnic bits, then the chips with haddock and scallops, then a whole 3 sausage toad in the whole with sides. And let's face it there was probably snacking in-between that wasn't documented.
---

I'll be honest I was a bit shocked at how much food they did eat! Supposedly they would have had breakfast, then the scotch pies and other picnic bits, then the chips with haddock and scallops, then a whole 3 sausage toad in the whole with sides. And let's face it there was probably snacking in-between that wasn't documented.
I just noticed the ice cream Nina had as well😱 crickey that's so much for a 5 year old, not to shame her, I was also given a lot of food as a kid and was never the most petite, it really took a lot of work to get that food addiction in control( it's not gone I'm still battling). Food is not a drug it's fuel, it's there to be enjoyed but it's not going away you don't have to eat it all in one go. Nina doesn't really have that choice she's being given that food and it's Rebecca's responsibility to be mindful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is Bamburgh and Alnwick not like over a 2 hour drive one way?!
About 2 hours 20 if you go across country. The direct route has roadworks so it depends if she was willing to potentially sit in traffic. But if you add in the Alnwick and detour to her mum’s it’s probably about 5+ hours in the car

• Wow
Reactions: 7
About 2 hours 20 if you go across country. The direct route has roadworks so it depends if she was willing to potentially sit in traffic. But if you add in the Alnwick and detour to her mum’s it’s probably about 5+ hours in the car
My English geography isn't amazing but I thought as much. That's insane. Fine for a one off occasional thing, but it's not with her.

My English geography isn't amazing but I thought as much. That's insane. Fine for a one off occasional thing, but it's not with her.
My child thinks a 30 minute drive is “too far” so I think it’s completely insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder what's been so overwhelming in her life recently? I'm assuming that it's Panini struggling to adjust to the divorced parent life so behaving like someone her age and she can't handle that.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what's been so overwhelming in her life recently? I'm assuming that it's Panini struggling to adjust to the divorced parent life so behaving like someone her age and she can't handle that.
Choosing those bloody white kitchen tiles and trying to make a coffee in a moka pot is prob what overwhelmed her. Sending thoughts and prayers to mother gothel in this testing time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.