What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miguel Barclay- £1 Meal Man- does Crab Mac and Cheese which is a staple in our house. But fish pie? Really?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why the hell would you fanny about making mango porridge and fish around for toasted coconut when you’re running late?!

She has ONE able-bodied non-toddler child to sort, and time the night before to get organised, she’s just a state. Who is she relatable to at this point?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why the hell would you fanny about making mango porridge and fishing about for toasted coconut when you’re running late?!

She has ONE able bodied non-toddler to child to sort, and time the night before to get organised, she’s just a state. Who is she relatable to at this point?
Also "my 2:1 ratio"... You mean the 2:1 ratio that everyone uses to make porridge and that you somehow got wrong anyway as it's 2 liquid to 1 oats not the other way round you numpty?!
What a mess.

• Haha
Also "my 2:1 ratio"... You mean the 2:1 ratio that everyone uses to make porridge and that you somehow got wrong anyway as it's 2 liquid to 1 oats not the other way round you numpty?!
What a mess.
Just imagining her followers blindly copying that this morning, baffled why it’s so dry 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Nina always has toasted coconut on her porridge & caviar on her toast”

duck off becky u pretentious duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If we were running late and my dear child asked for toasted coconut atop their breakfast they’d be told fairly sharply to catch themselves on and grab a brioche 🤣

I’ll bet little Panini is a bit of a madam in the mornings and probably doesn’t do a lot for herself but it’s on Bex definitely, no need to be so disorganised, she’s not really a working mum and clearly has no evening commitments except air frying bits of crustacean.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Mummy I love u…coz u cook me food”

This is so so problematic. We have been forever saying here on tattle that Becky expresses love through food. This is a massive problem: when love is shown through food it prevents any real conversation from happening. She communicates through food, but in the process, she shuts Nina up. She dismisses important issues (remember when Nina was feeling sad after the move, clearly struggling with her parents splitting up and overwhelm with school & friends and Becky dismissed it as being a stroppy 5yo and gave her more hot chocolate to cheer her up) she therefore gives out the message that feelings are not to be named and processed, but... well, eaten.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We were running late this morning, so my daughter ate toast in the car. No porridge and toasted coconut here 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the whole ‘I love you coz you make me yummy food’ thing so problematic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“Mummy I love u…coz u cook me food”

This is so so problematic. We have been forever saying here on tattle that Becky expresses love through food. This is a massive problem: when love is shown through food it prevents any real conversation from happening. She communicates through food, but in the process, she shuts Nina up. She dismisses important issues (remember when Nina was feeling sad after the move, clearly struggling with her parents splitting up and overwhelm with school & friends and Becky dismissed it as being a stroppy 5yo and gave her more hot chocolate to cheer her up) she therefore gives out the message that feelings are not to be named and processed, but... well, eaten.
So problematic. Providing food for your children should be a given, and not an emotional plaster and the main way of expressing love.
Of course food can show love or excitement like how I make pancakes for breakfast when it's someone's birthday but this is the only way Rebecca and Nina communicate other than through bizarre TV choices.

She's really setting Nina up for a life of disordered eating and therapy.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t do anything apart from twit around with a moka pot desecrating coffee with milk, sugar, syrup, cream & Lindt balls.
m then she plonks herself on her pink sofa and scrolls through Instagram. What exactly does she do that makes her late?
she has 1 job (as a mother, and a pretty piss poor one at that) so how she’s always running late is beyond me.
I think she makes it up to look relatable. If ur late no way on earth do u have time to make an arty farty mango porridge with toasted coconut served on a bespoke mahogany table and a few edited photos posted to the gram around 8:30.
She’s not late. She’s a liar.

I am a terrible mum slept in twice this week told my teen to grab sone crisps to eat in the car while wrestling with a toddler. On reflection I could have said banana but in true working parent style ...(actual job not twit becka type job) I had 50 other things on my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love when my kids compliment my cooking but it’s not my entire personality either.

Reactions: 6
Panini in a summer dress on a 3 degree February morning… you do you Bex 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Days like this I feel sorry for Neens having her as a mother though, it’s neglectful to let her go to school like that 😡

Reactions: 9
If I’m running late porridge is the last thing I’d be making let alone faffing about with coconut and photographing the whole process 🙄 I agree with her comments being problematic but let’s face it she didn’t say that, just like her “friends” did not cry over her brownies she’s full of tit

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but what is so special or different about the cupboard pantry, she really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for content isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.