What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the Toby carvery was actually because Nina had been with her dad all weekend so Bex felt she had to treat her…

Reactions: 10
Looking at her noodle soup I’m not surprised Nina wanted to eat out 😂 her next book should be titled prison slop, family meals no one will eat 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Becks 👋🏽 have you been reading as we were all genuinely baffled what you do in the day and now you share what you are "doing"???

Reactions: 8
Can’t be that busy if she has time to film and upload herself hoovering her sofa 😴😴
I’m just about to hoover my car, I’ll happily upload the video later as it’s so interesting if anyone wants to see it? Nah, thought not! Bex if you are reading here, stop with the chore content already!!

Reactions: 9
Surprised there wasn’t an affiliate link for the hoover.

That song choice 😂
What an absolute dick she is, doubt she just happened to come across it again recently and even if she did it’s tit so why share it? I imagine she spends her working day singing it about The Other. Keep your eyes peeled for Nina’s version of F.U.R.B. soon.

Also anyone who works from home in a serious capacity would have some kind of office space setup, rather than just plonking their fat arse on the sofa with a laptop.

Reactions: 13
Also anyone who works from home in a serious capacity would have some kind of office space setup, rather than just plonking their fat arse on the sofa with a laptop.
I work from home quite a lot but still plonk my fat arse on the sofa (mostly so I can watch TV while I work haha) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Why am I not surprised there's half of bleeping Greggs under her sofa cushions? I have two toddlers and there's never that many crumbs on the sofa. She's an utter pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find it mad that Nina knows what the carvery is, despite Bec telling us she cooks every single meal ever for Nina.

I live not too far from the carvery they Weill have gone too and my kids thought for years when they were smaller that it was a house and a man called Toby lived there and his last name was Carvery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice how much slimmer her face was in that story she shared where someone shared one of her posts from 2020? She still looks overweight but so much healthier.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice how much slimmer her face was in that story she shared where someone shared one of her posts from 2020? She still looks overweight but so much healthier.
Literally just came to say that! She looks so much better. She’s aged about 10 years. All that recipe testing for family friendly recipe books 🙄

Reactions: 3
Literally just came to say that! She looks so much better. She’s aged about 10 years. All that recipe testing for family friendly recipe books 🙄
Just caught the stories from yesterday before they expire and feel slightly concerned with how rough / bloated / unwell she looks - not least because Panini looks very similar 😔 how sad. She needs some sort of intervention to pull it together. And to not be such a grubby eater all over her sofa 🤢

Reactions: 5
“Us parents gotta stick together” except when it comes to The Other, then you just pretend he doesn’t exist until you can leave him to live your fantasy country Gilmore girls life with your bff 🙄
---
She’s even over feeding the birds!
I thought this - all parents gotta stick together until it’s her other co-parent who she doesn’t want to acknowledge for anything at all.

Reactions: 3
Is it wise for her to be leaving all that birdseed out after having that rat in her garage?

She doesn’t even have that geriatric cat as a deterrent anymore.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if other initiated split or her?? I also wonder what she will do on fathers day? Mention him?? Not?? Her contents dull and boring, shes sits at home on fat butt doing f - all and even when she could have Nina at home she shoves her after school clubs or holiday clubs. I feel she is utterly fake tbh, fake in her must be around Nina 24/7 love and ofc shes lived a fake single life pretty much all her insta career (sad act)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.