What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m skipped the stories but did she fry a croissant in honey and then add hot sauce on top? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I think it all depends on the angle to be honest. There are times I think she doesn’t look that big and soon after she’ll post something else where she looks gargantuan.

On a side note she needs those hideous nails redone asap and the new DIY fringe looks tit.

Reactions: 4
Wonderful angles of Nina uploaded. Omg!
Vids of her eating .. i died .. dont giv her ideas about onlyfans 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe this thread has been going on since January, granted she’s had about 40 holidays since then but shows how much she posts now.

Reactions: 5
Cause shes a boring bint whos only content is now either at school or with other -
---
Title: boring bint, contents with the other, with Nellie gone too, theres no one left to smoother

Reactions: 3
There’s not a chance Bex is sharing that lunch 😂 think she’s pretending Nina’s there again, we really believe your 5 year old eats garlic prawns and crushed avocado when she won’t even eat a cooked carrot 🙄

• Haha
Din dins!

I feel like we haven’t had a hostage style Nini / force-feeding video for a while. It’s been lovely!

Reactions: 3
So dry! She’s trying to imply Nina’s there but her post about gardening all day makes me think she’s with the other. She has to try and make it look like she has 100% custody though, I don’t get it, just say Nina’s at her dads, go on Bex I dare you.

Reactions: 8
You see other weaning accounts who are constantly posting feeding and recipe ideas, but it’s like cause she has a book deal she doesn’t have even want to try.

Last edited:
So dry! She’s trying to imply Nina’s there but her post about gardening all day makes me think she’s with the other. She has to try and make it look like she has 100% custody though, I don’t get it, just say Nina’s at her dads, go on Bex I dare you.
I was coming to say the same. No way Nina had that lunch, only made one plate of dinner and gardening all day. No sign of Nina cos she’s with her dad. Is it half term there?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.