What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raspberries in the salad, chorizo with melon….why is she obsessed with putting fruit with things that don’t need it 😭

Reactions: 7
No it can’t be a phone, Bex looks down her nose at parents who use tablets, I mean Nina doesn’t even need one for their long car journeys 🤥 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who has ever looked at a nice fresh melon and thought - oh I know, this needs some fatty, greasy chorizo.

It is NOT the same as melon with prosciutto… but she butchers most Italian recipes.

Reactions: 3
Who has ever looked at a nice fresh melon and thought - oh I know, this needs some fatty, greasy chorizo.

It is NOT the same as melon with prosciutto… but she butchers most Italian recipes.
We always get served melon and prosciutto when we go and see my family. I absolutely hate it 😂😂 but melon and chorizo that’s just on another level…..she’s not right

Reactions: 2
No it can’t be a phone, Bex looks down her nose at parents who use tablets, I mean Nina doesn’t even need one for their long car journeys 🤥 😂
Maybe she bought her a phone so they can FaceTime when Nini is at The Others. And now pre-teen Nina won’t be parted from it. At the end of the day, if you treat a 5 year old like a 15 year old….
Also Rebecca is definitely be the type to text her constantly and disrupt her time with her dad on principle.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she bought her a phone so they can FaceTime when Nini is at The Others. And now pre-teen Nina won’t be parted from it. At the end of the day, if you treat a 5 year old like a 15 year old….
Also Rebecca is definitely be the type to text her constantly and disrupt her time with her dad on principle.
Totally agree with this! And it did look very phone like…

Reactions: 2
She is posting less and less as she has no content. She now posts a few boring stories during the week, then goes quiet for 3 weeks, repeat. I think it's the end for her Instagram-wise.
She only posts now when she’s after a freebie or promoting something she’s been gifted.

She’ll do one of two posts of filler content to bookend it (usually featuring her massive moon face, a dodgy looking cheesy meal or Nini acting like a precocious brat) then get to her real agenda before slinking off into some cheese and pastry induced coma.

Reactions: 7
Honestly don't know what this woman would do if she had to do an actual job. She finds the thought of cooking for TWO and putting out the recycling impossible?!

How long does it take to put out the recycling? I only spend about 2 minutes on it a few times a week. And now she needs a day off after putting out the recycling?!

She has to be the laziest person I've ever heard of.

Reactions: 14
What has she been doing all day, meaning she hadn't prepared any dinner!? She could have put the recycling out too.

I'm not bragging (actually, I am) but I spent all day with my 2 year old, managed to make lunch with her, prep dinner to cook later and we washed my car in between playing and reading. I genuinely don't understand what she does when Panini isn't around?!

Reactions: 10
If only there was a book with quick ten minute meals for times like these 🤔 what does she do all day? Why not do the shopping and make tea while Nina’s at school?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly don't know what this woman would do if she had to do an actual job. She finds the thought of cooking for TWO and putting out the recycling impossible?!

How long does it take to put out the recycling? I only spend about 2 minutes on it a few times a week. And now she needs a day off after putting out the recycling?!

She has to be the laziest person I've ever heard of.
She’d faint in this house. We do the recycling daily, and… wait for it… the 5 year old HELPS

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.