What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I followed a weaning account to see someone reunited with their penpal. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely riveting content there Grandma Bex. I have no idea why I still watch her stories, it must be that I'm in absolute disbelief at how boring someone can be.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely riveting content there Grandma Bex. I have no idea why I still watch her stories, it must be that I'm in absolute disbelief at how boring someone can be.
Same. I think I’m secretly hoping for some kind of breakdown after the divorce. I am a terrible person. I’m also still annoyed that I bought into the hype and bought the first book which was full of mistakes, and then got kicked out of the Facebook group for asking if they would be rectified. Nothing like a long held grudge! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not gardening or plant expert but pretty sure that's a rhododendron, which are pretty common so not like waiting for a rare orchid where the only other one can be found in Kew Gardens or something.

Also, does she not know we live in a time we can take a photo of plants and an app tells you what it is. We aren't in bloody 1850 where we have to sit and just watch our garden bloom. Oh wait......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So does anyone know wot her content even means anymore? I dont see anything relevent to weaning. Posts daily about what shes eating for lunch (who cares!?!?) thats it..!? Oh and her garden, 😴 fest

Reactions: 6
Do we know if she’s still planning to write some children’s fiction?
I wonder if that’s what she’s working on at the moment, I can see a book with the theme of parents divorce to help children going through it. Then a big heart to heart on insta about her and Nina’s experience to sell the books 👀

Reactions: 2
But she can't write at all. She muddles words, gets grammar wrong and let's face it, she couldn't come up with an interesting story.

I don't see how any sane publisher would let her publish anything that isn't non-fiction (and doesn't require any writing ability)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Mina, who lived with her mummy in a twee little house with embroidered bedspreads, pointless twine ornaments, and a cat that was so old and bored he died’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we know if she’s still planning to write some children’s fiction?
I wonder if that’s what she’s working on at the moment, I can see a book with the theme of parents divorce to help children going through it. Then a big heart to heart on insta about her and Nina’s experience to sell the books 👀
But then she would have to admit to having been married and Nina having a dad that she co-parents with. None of which she can bring herself to do on insta so don’t think she’d want to open herself up to all those questions tbh!

Reactions: 8
Why does she feel the need to alway post a huge moon face selfie.
Unsure why she is asking if anything fun is happening in the Cumbria area when she spends most her time travelling to the North East. 🙄

What she on about the day off with Nina? Ninas off school? Im right in thinking tomorrow she means Saturday? Unless shes on about fact shes actually got Nina for once then?? Cause she hardly “works”?

Reactions: 4
What she on about the day off with Nina? Ninas off school? Im right in thinking tomorrow she means Saturday? Unless shes on about fact shes actually got Nina for once then?? Cause she hardly “works”?
I bet she's lying and Panini is with the other for the weekend so she's probably called her in as sick so she can spend the day with her. Wouldn't expect anything less of her.

Reactions: 3
Why is she cutting her own hair? She has one child who is in school Monday to Friday and a ‘job’ that works around her so I’m sure she can fit in a haircut!
I don’t even see where she has cut it, still looks as full fry and crispy as ever!

At this point I’m wondering if she’s partly a shut-in. I’ll bet she doesn’t dare go to the hairdressers. Squeezing into a chair, leaning back over the basin, having to look at herself in the mirror and make small talk…it’s the same reason she doesn’t get the tube in London I think. She’s embarrassed she’s got so big and doesn’t want people looking at her.

At this point I’m wondering if she’s partly a shut-in. I’ll bet she doesn’t dare go to the hairdressers. Squeezing into a chair, leaning back over the basin, having to look at herself in the mirror and make small talk…it’s the same reason she doesn’t get the tube in London I think. She’s embarrassed she’s got so big and doesn’t want people looking at her.
I didn’t even think that perhaps she wouldn’t fit in the chair. Good point.

• Sad
I literally hate the hairdresser. I’m a big girl but even when I wasn’t I despise looking at myself in the mirror for 3 hours for a cut and colour. So my hairdresser… comes to my house! You’re not on your uppers yet Bex…

edit… I pressed post too soon!

Surely bex isn’t that hard up she has resorted to cutting her own hair! Im at the tail end of my maternity leave with no money to my name and even though I haven’t had my hair cut since December I wouldn’t resort to cutting it myself 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think shes after a Brad (whatever name is) mention. Imagine it. This is how we fix dry and crispy hair 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.