What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear…hate to say it… . I don’t think Nina needs seconds somehow….

Reactions: 4
Whilst I see her logic about not wearing make up and leading by example, I think that's the last example she needs to work on. Maybe things like maintaining a healthy relationship with food, balanced diet and active lifestyle, being more caring to the environment and not driving her oversized car for two people for 200 mile day trips. These are just a few things that I can think of too....

Reactions: 16
Of course they won £250 to spend in store. Absolutely bloody typical.
I don’t mean to be bitter, and it’s not their fault they got the right scratch card but I can’t help but think of all those families that actually need it. Why were they even in adidas? They don’t sell maxi dresses with boob belts or Victorian children’s outfits.

Reactions: 22
Of course they won £250 to spend in store. Absolutely bloody typical.
I don’t mean to be bitter, and it’s not their fault they got the right scratch card but I can’t help but think of all those families that actually need it. Why were they even in adidas? They don’t sell maxi dresses with boob belts or Victorian children’s outfits.
They were probably just walking past and got given one but what would the chances be that they win! Let’s face it, no branded clothes would be worn so it’ll be trainers for nini

Reactions: 2
She seems the type of jammy git that wins stuff and doesn't deserve to win 😂

Reactions: 6
If it helps guys, this is probs the best thing to have happened to her for a long time. Don't forget her only compliment came from her imagination of what Nini said (but didn't really say).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t tapped into coronation/bank holiday get togethers by posting possible recipes/food ideas?? Thought that was her ‘job’ but instead we get drivel about how she has no make up on?!

Reactions: 13
I’m actually surprised she hasn’t tapped into coronation/bank holiday get togethers by posting possible recipes/food ideas?? Thought that was her ‘job’ but instead we get drivel about how she has no make up on?!
She did say she was developing a recipe for breakfast loaf though so guess she is working on another book. Can’t give recipes away for free anymore these days!

• Haha
God those roots!!! She needs to get a hair appointment, she looks 50 plus here.

Reactions: 8
It’s the 21st Century, what’s wrong with telling your kid you like wearing make up? Tell them thank you and wear the mascara anyway if you want! It’s so Mumsnet it hurts

Reactions: 11
What is the point of her Instagram now? She doesn’t post any recipes, there’s no weaning content (I mean, it was tit anyway), but she has no purpose any more. She regularly takes unannounced weeks off and doesn’t give a reason, she posts the most boring stories about washing, and tops it off with videos of her five year old giant dancing round like a stripper. Oh and every other story is a close up of her rather unfortunate looking face. She’s clearly not fit for tv as she did that awful appearance on the channel 4 lunch programme and hasn’t been seen since on the box.

Reactions: 21
It’s the 21st Century, what’s wrong with telling your kid you like wearing make up? Tell them thank you and wear the mascara anyway if you want! It’s so Mumsnet it hurts
this! Her post irritated me bcoz I’m not covering up my flaws or trying to beautify myself for anyone- I’m a walking piece of art & I enjoy wearing it! & that’s exactly what I told my 5yo when she asked why I do make up. She’s such archaic & pretentious. duck off becky nothing wrong with wearing make up. Remember when she went & hoarded the entire shelf of that concealer…

this! Her post irritated me bcoz I’m not covering up my flaws or trying to beautify myself for anyone- I’m a walking piece of art & I enjoy wearing it! & that’s exactly what I told my 5yo when she asked why I do make up. She’s such archaic & pretentious. duck off becky nothing wrong with wearing make up. Remember when she went & hoarded the entire shelf of that concealer…
My 5 year old always tells me I look fabulous and I say thank you darling! Then put on my face. Of course I don’t need it but I LIKE it, it makes me happy and I enjoy it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.