What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ll donate the cat food to the food bank” why not donate it all to the food bank you scavenger. Boils my blood that food would go a long way in someone’s house. Not like she needs it

Reactions: 15
Exactly this ⬆ tbh the freebie comes across food bank anyway and we allll know inc her followers she doesnt use 1. Freeloader she is tho. Guarantee she will never buy from this place & hardly cares about the planet, excessive car use!!

Reactions: 10
It's bawling Becks, not balling. Balling means when you make something into a round shape and eyeballs are already round. 🙄

Screenshot_2023-05-04-15-57-27-39_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs a Rebecca Wilson ‘crockery’ line that’s the last thing we need 😂😂😂 really hope she doesn’t get the go ahead on that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be trying to be the next emma bridgewater.
I can imagine it would be all flowers and ugly victorian fairies

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s not made a crown shaped coronation pin wheel. Something seriously up with her isn’t there. Such missed engagement potential. All she’s spoken about is her washing this week 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
U know we r gna get a story of Nina pledging allegiance to the king on the tv wearing a papier-mâché crown or something equally ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we going to get the ‘hilarious’ flag mispronunciation story yet again? #pleasegodno

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Hey Nina. Nina. Nina. NINA. Do I look pretty without make up? Nina? I don’t need make up do I? I can look lovely without make up can’t I Nina. Nina! Nina! Packet of chocolate buttons here look. Say I look pretty without make up!’

So desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she did a post about not wearing makeup a few months ago, and how Nina had said she was beautiful without it.
Also Nina looks bigger than my mates 10year old!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.