What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it her soup and toast dinner is because Nina is with the other tonight, if that post doesn’t scream single lady I don’t know what does 😂

Reactions: 6
Where’s the butter though?! I do like soup and bread/toast, but it has to be covered in butter!

Reactions: 3
This is seriously the longest running thread ever thanks to Bex’s disappearing every time pannini is with her dad, surely she could think of some kind of content, there’s a cost of living crises which has meant a lot of other influences have had loads of content doing meals on a budget or batch cooking, meat free, she’s maybe in a position now where she doesn’t have to work and can live off her first book, it’s like a Christmas number one hit wonder, there are always more people weaning so she’s set for life.

Reactions: 10
Literally never known her to be this quiet for chunks of time on instagram. It’s so obvious it’s because she doesn’t have Nina!!

Why doesn’t she just address the elephant in the room (not her) and explain what’s happened with her marriage? Her followers who don’t know must be so confused with her inconsistent content. You’d think that her management would advise her to do this…unless they’ve given up on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bloody hell that story about the weather was bleeping boring.
Genuinely skipped her story when she starred about not doing her washing.
The decline in her content is actually staggering 🤣.
Rebecca if you read this, it's time to let insta go.

Anyone know if her weird Facebook group is still running?

• Haha
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. She looks wrecked and sad behind the eyes. Must be hard putting up such a front for social media.

Reactions: 2
So when Nina is with her dad she repeatedly checks the weather forecast and dreams of doing the washing. Can she get any more boring?!

Here we go again with the creepy Nina dancing videos. So cringey

Reactions: 9
So do we think all the pics were from the same day but she just posts them to make it look like it was the whole weekend?

She's not a natural seller is she? How many times did she mention that she's "really happy" with what she got in her box. So cringe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.