What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2123464

could’ve done without this jump scare at 9:30 on a Monday morning tbh.
also interesting to see her drinking instant coffee (this looks like those flavoured Nescafé sachets, I can tell from the residue on the cup & un dissolved granules in the drink) & not drinking from her authentic Moka pot or tassimo machine. (I have both & can confirm my coffee never looks like this)
Just goes to show it’s an aesthetic all for the gram.
Is it me or does she look like someone about to burst into tears?! Such a fake smile

Reactions: 5
Is she taking the piss? My actual real job doesn’t allow for me to swan around in the day to Costa / nail salons / get my hair done! Or pay as much as she likely gets. Maybe I’m in the wrong job?
yeh 🤣 esp considering other has Nina often & even when she has Nina she shoves her in any after school club going. Such a loving, perfect mother

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, been driven to post by the sheer boringness of her page.
Does anyone else follow taking twins? I feel like she’s really nailing the family cooking thing, loads of really interesting and useful ideas, mealplans including shopping lists etc etc. Meanwhile Bex is cooking a lasagne
---
Does anyone else follow taking twins? I feel like she’s really nailing the family cooking thing, loads of really interesting and useful ideas, mealplans including shopping lists etc etc. Meanwhile Bex is cooking a lasagne
Ah taming twins not taking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve made loads of her recipes and enjoyed most of them. I think she does Instagram well and has continued to share lots of recipes unlike Rebecca ‘you can buy my book’ Wilson. I also don’t know what any of her kids are called but can recall in too much detail Nina shitting herself while her mum cackled and filmed her.
---

• Sad
Reactions: 8
B99964A0-1486-4F53-BE81-B8111487A9AA.png

Why is she such a head

obsessed with genital humour & somehow teaching her child to laugh at anatomical names?

also it doesn’t even say WILLY it says WILY which I’ve pronounced<why-lee>
Correct me if I’m wrong. She’s still a head tho

Reactions: 28
Never mind the wizard’s name - the line below has a character called moon face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some more of that top tier banter tonight! She must have been laughing so hard to take her phone out, find the line, point her finger, snap the photo, open Instagram, edit the photo, add text and post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

Yes! Love her! Did you see she did a Q&A yesterday, someone asked something along the lines of “do you ever cook from other peoples recipe books and wonder if they even tested it” and she said yes, I thought instantly of Bex 👀

Reactions: 2
Tattle has the receipts - i love it! No wonder she is divorced if she finds the hint of a willy hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her lunch is huge, especially as you know she will eat a similarly large amount for tea. Not as if she needs the energy for a strenuous manual job.

Reactions: 6
Her step count honestly must be about 347 on the average day.

‘Made my tummy happy’ 🤢 how does she get away with being this cringeworthy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think that lunch is that big (although I'd usually split a rice/grains pouch across two meals I guess) but maybe I'm a bit of a 🐽 too, I think I eat quite large portions.

Those black seeds she puts on everything just makes it all look so unappealing 🤢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.