What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Nina bought it with her money and bloody Bex is here trying to get her to keep it in the packaging, it’s hardly rare I am sure you can get them in the Cadbury shop at Gretna 😂 she has those seeds on absolutely everything doesn’t she? And yes salad with blueberry’s does not go!
The seeds are winding me up, Everything!!!!

Never mind the lettuce and cucumber and blueberries (but seriously wtf) - Nina has AN ACTUAL PLATE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Bex now back tracking to look like a fun mum rather than one who considered not letting her 5 year old open the new toy she bought because she might get a fiver for it in 20 years time 🙄

• Haha
It’s the gluing it back together like wtf?!? It’ll still lose its ‘ value’cos buyers of these things can tell 🙃

Is the family comforts franchise not bringing in as much revenue now that Bex has to resort to hoarding antiquities in hopes of a small profit ?

Reactions: 1
Maybe Bex should try putting some of the money away that Nina’s making for her instead of spending it all on petrol and pastry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1DDC4037-EC89-4012-AE18-522202F051F2.png

could’ve done without this jump scare at 9:30 on a Monday morning tbh.
also interesting to see her drinking instant coffee (this looks like those flavoured Nescafé sachets, I can tell from the residue on the cup & un dissolved granules in the drink) & not drinking from her authentic Moka pot or tassimo machine. (I have both & can confirm my coffee never looks like this)
Just goes to show it’s an aesthetic all for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does she do all day? It’s an admin morning but doing what? probably means she’s scrolling on insta for content to copy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.