What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to be in the hot cross bun shot??
mum sure she’s doing her moon head to piss us off now 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not posted on her thread in a while cos I find her very dull. BUT
1. Those hot cross buns look rank.
2. Whyyy did the photo require her smug face?!

That’s all. 😂

Not posted on her thread in a while cos I find her very dull. BUT
1. Those hot cross buns look rank.
2. Whyyy did the photo require her smug face?!

That’s all. 😂
She IS extremely boring all about Nina and now Ninas at school 🤷‍♀️ ah well still hoping to see her disappear totally 1 day 🤞

Reactions: 2
So when she says ninas at after school thing it's actually an activity she takes her to after she comes home from school so not a school club. God she's confusing

Reactions: 3
Her hands looked so big in the hot cross bun video. How does this woman make a living from creating healthy family meals?

Reactions: 4
Those "hot cross buns" look like rock cakes, but worse.

I hate it when people bang intbaiit recipes being "low in sugar" when it's the sugar that makes them delicious. Everything in moderation is fine, unless your Becks of course.

I probably only eat about 2 hot cross buns a year so I have no guilt in the sugar they have. Making "unhealthy" things "healthy" just adds to the bad eating habits and hang ups we all already have. Which is what her books are basically all about 🙄

I hate that she’s spouting this rubbish about lower sugar being homemade. When some busy mum who maybe has just gone back to work after mat leave (imagining people still follow her for weaning) is run ragged and now thinks she has to handmake hot cross buns too. I love baking but Bex isn’t in the real world.

Plus one look at Bex and you can see that she doesn’t practice what she preaches

Reactions: 13
And again she is so equating being a good mum with making food - it’s sickening. You can tell she is proper smug with herself that she hasn’t had to lower herself to buying those EVIL sugar laden shop hot cross buns and instead has made them herself - even though hers look like tit. I dislike her smug voice/giggle in the background of Nina’s video as well.

I’m telling u all now, those hot cross buns will taste so gross. Banging on about how bad sugar is is a sure fire way to create issues with eating, and possible bingeing in later life. She’s not an expert and I hate that she masquerades as one. I wish her insta came with a disclaimer that all this nonsense parenting practices are her own & not approved by professionals.

Reactions: 6
That ice cream should have had a #gifted in it shouldn’t it?
She didn’t do a very good job of showing off the new flavours either which was the point of them sending her the samples

Love the way she acts oh so surprised by the ice cream delivery, like she had no idea it was coming. They clearly would have previously been in contact to get her address and to discuss when they were sending it to make sure she was actually in and not on holiday or one of her long distance day trips.

• Haha
Ah Bex buying a brand new bike for the Easter holidays so relatable. No mention of whether it’s an owed birthday or Xmas present, seems like more of a because I can purchase

Reactions: 5
How many times a year do children eat hot cross buns? For mine it’s one, on Easter Day. Just let them eat the normal ones even if they have a few it doesn’t matter.
it’s like chocolate, I don’t buy it throughout the year so have no problem with them eating it at Easter.

Reactions: 10
That bike is absolutely massive! It’s like the one I had when I was 10! My son is in reception that same as N and he’s on the other end of the scale he’s pretty small but I don’t know anyone around his age with that sort of bike 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.