What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she pretended to know wood is antibacterial but went on for ages about how gross her spoons were 😂

Think all the negative comments will have scared her and she'll need another break before posting again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s really struggling with the divorce, and whatever aspect of it is causing the angst is affecting her very badly (co-parenting, finances, end of the relationship, living alone…the list could go on). Perhaps the invisible husband has a new partner and Panini likes her? That would be hard for narc becks to take.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s really struggling with the divorce, and whatever aspect of it is causing the angst is affecting her very badly (co-parenting, finances, end of the relationship, living alone…the list could go on). Perhaps the invisible husband has a new partner and Panini likes her? That would be hard for narc becks to take.
Totally agree. There is a stark difference in pre separation Bex and post separation Bex. Im finding it hard to sympathise with her coz she acted like such a high & mighty & invincible single mum when she was living with her husband, and now she has to do it in real she’s completely buckled, and it’s so obvious.
also her content about ‘being such a busy mum’ followed by stories like ‘I spent the morning hammering a bird box to a tree, & let me take an arty pik of this avocado & sardines lunch’ is really gna rub normal parents up the wrong way

Reactions: 16
Exactly, I’m so busy but can spend time boiling up wooden spoons, she isn’t honest that’s the thing that annoys me, even the Mother’s Day card she obviously got a day late, it’s ok to admit you have to share parenting many people do and might find it useful for someone to talk about it and how hard it is. I think the contact has maybe changed so the other has Nina more, he maybe has her the whole weekend of every other weekend so she has zero content. I actually think a job would do her good, get her out of the house and meeting new people she could just stop the instagram all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg I her thread was quiet but I’ve been that busy I missed 29 pages of a new one 🤣🤣
This always happens to me 😭 is there a way to automatically keep track of new threads besides commenting or manually clicking “Watch”? I always forget and then miss half of the new threads 🥴

Reactions: 4
She lives a boring life doesn’t she? Washing her spoons and naming her appliances is the highlight of her week

Reactions: 5
She's definitely lost the plot. Who on earth gives their hob a name?!?! And hasn't she had that ugly thing since December? So it's taken her nearly 4 months to come up with the name "Betty" I spent less time thinking of a name o
for my baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTH kind of bedroom abomination is this 😅 you’re 40 Bex, not 400… oh wait, she’s only 30 right 🤣 it’s the crispy hair and bloated face that age her, along with her style, her home decor etc etc etc

I can’t believe she’s had a social media break and THIS is the content she’s coming back with 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I keep checking the comments of her Betty reel to see if anyone asks about the Other since she’s admitted to only cooking for her and Panini

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she thought those “simpsons pictures that I gone and done” comics were supposed to be serious and people had to correct her.
I mean - they have been doing the rounds on social media for well over 10 years, he has 1 million followers on Instagram. The artist has had books published and is pretty well known. Even if you had never seen them before they are quite obviously a joke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.