What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This always happens to me šŸ˜­ is there a way to automatically keep track of new threads besides commenting or manually clicking ā€œWatchā€? I always forget and then miss half of the new threads šŸ„“
If you scroll to the top, thereā€™s a blue tag that says what mummy makes threads. If you click that it will show you all the threads and at the top it says watch. If you click that, you should get a notification when a new thread is made and you should be watching the new thread automatically.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Canā€™t believe she thought those ā€œsimpsons pictures that I gone and doneā€ comics were supposed to be serious and people had to correct her.
I mean - they have been doing the rounds on social media for well over 10 years, he has 1 million followers on Instagram. The artist has had books published and is pretty well known. Even if you had never seen them before they are quite obviously a joke.
Sheā€™s actually as thick as mince. Honestly there is not much there between her ears!

Reactions: 1
It blows my mind regularly that weā€™re the same age. I regularly am mistaken for someone younger, and I donā€™t claim to have a perfect healthy diet either- but we as a family are super active and outdoors types.

Reactions: 6
It blows my mind regularly that weā€™re the same age. I regularly am mistaken for someone younger, and I donā€™t claim to have a perfect healthy diet either- but we as a family are super active and outdoors types.
I didnā€™t know her age until I found these threads (quite recently), Iā€™m 6 years older than her and myself and my friends all look younger than her. I really canā€™t get my head round the fact sheā€™s 30 šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
ā€œā€¦burnā€ seen it all now. šŸ™„ i cringe for you Bex. How is that ā€œburnā€ also phone cant fit both their faces in despite her having it back far as she can. Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An older kid has taught mynini to hold her 2 fingers up at her mum.........side eyeeeee.

Or maybe she's trying to tell ya something bex?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love the idea that Nina actually knows whatā€™s she is doing and is finally telling her mum to do one šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she say we got our pyjamas on ready to watch the planets then shows a photo of Nina clearly not in her pyjamas? Sheā€™s so odd how she makes up tit.

Reactions: 4
I get mistaken for being in my early 20s all the time and my face doesn't really see daylight and nor do I exercise so I should imagine that's just luck/genes more than anything else.

Why does she talk about Nina ā€˜going down to sleepā€™ like she is a baby?! Surely itā€™s ā€˜she went to sleep/bedā€™ not ā€˜she went down to sleepā€™! Trying to cling on to those baby days hey.

Reactions: 6
Why does she talk about Nina ā€˜going down to sleepā€™ like she is a baby?! Surely itā€™s ā€˜she went to sleep/bedā€™ not ā€˜she went down to sleepā€™! Trying to cling on to those baby days hey.
Iā€™m northern and we say this a lot- even about my sisterā€™s teenagers šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m really not buying all this crying over every little thing Nina does, I cried because she had a ribbon in her hair, when her teacher said how wonderful she was, come off it. She thinks all this ā€˜cryingā€™ (and weā€™ve seen her fake crying face with no tears) means she is such a good mum, it makes you look like an emotional wreck not a great mum!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.