What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness she’s done a new cheesy pasta recipe. Nina had it as it comes with some more cheese on top of course and loved it.

I spy some left in the pot as well so pasta bake for dinner tomorrow anyone?
The left overs will be wrapped in pastry, topped with cheese and then air fried tomorrow. Recipe to follow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys- I’m not even gonna bother ranting about putting a generic drug store peeling face mask on a 5yo. If the wanky oaf wanted to have spa day with her teenage preschooler, she could have gone the responsible option of making a homemade one with blitzed up cucumber/yoghurt/honey. Much less likely to induce reactions on such sensitive young skin. I just roll my eyes at this tomfoolery now.

Reactions: 11
Oh my Christ what is wrong with her?! Completely inappropriate and irresponsible for a young child to use that face mask. This woman needs an intervention!

Reactions: 7
She needs to get a bleeping friend. But she can’t coz she’s an absolute stuck up snob. Such an unlikeable woman.

Reactions: 16
I’m very late as I had the thought but everything is out of the window with a newborn. Anyway - Bowes Museum is absolutely awful for a child and I found it boring too as it’s just not what I’m into. It’s also terrifying thinking your child might knock something over at a moments notice!

I mean I can appreciate the history and displays but it’s basically just a grand museum with reams of art and breakable items in every room.
Absolute idea of a horror day out for any young child - Bex’s age appropriate activities strike again.

Reactions: 8
I’m very late as I had the thought but everything is out of the window with a newborn. Anyway - Bowes Museum is absolutely awful for a child and I found it boring too as it’s just not what I’m into. It’s also terrifying thinking your child might knock something over at a moments notice!

I mean I can appreciate the history and displays but it’s basically just a grand museum with reams of art and breakable items in every room.
Absolute idea of a horror day out for any young child - Bex’s age appropriate activities strike again.
I’m glad someone else has said this. It’s been a while since I’ve been inside the bowed museum but I didn’t think there would be anything if that interesting for kids. She’d have been better off taking outside to play bit.

Reactions: 4
Love how she didn’t reply to the request for her “no junk” chicken stock cube (it was a standard knorr stock cube)

they are right as well - that pasta didn’t need a stock cube.
---
I promise this isn’t me 😂
My Italian grandmother did tell me off when I was a teenager for doing this. She has also overcooked that pasta.

Attachments

• Haha
Wtf is she on?!

Money gift my arse. Here’s how it went down.

‘Here’s that £20 I owe you from last week when I forgot to pay for Panini’s breakfast club’

‘Cool thanks’

‘I’m just going to fold it into a paper butterfly, will you be my friend?’

‘That’s ridiculous. No.’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d be so annoyed if someone gave me a £20 folded up like that 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
That is a tit gift, get her a voucher or an actual gift not something that is probably going to be used to top up the gas, you can’t exactly treat yourself with £20. Or she could have just made her the famous brownies to make her cry again 😂

• Haha
Olde mother Hagrid’s obsession with war time cook books continues…I don’t think she actually understands the rationale/history behind these ancient recipes, I think she just likes the dusty old book aesthetic, as it fits in with her dusty old life aesthetic. She’s talking about modernising these recipes, what’s she gonna do? Wrap kedgeree with cheese in puff pastry and deep fry it and sprinkle with 3 kinds of sesame seeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Olde mother Hagrid’s obsession with war time cook books continues…I don’t think she actually understands the rationale/history behind these ancient recipes, I think she just likes the dusty old book aesthetic, as it fits in with her dusty old life aesthetic. She’s talking about modernising these recipes, what’s she gonna do? Wrap kedgeree with cheese in puff pastry and deep fry it and sprinkle with 3 kinds of sesame seeds?
Haven’t seen the offending post but she’s posted this bollocks before.
She probably thinks everyone in the war had a jolly old knees up in the kitchen while cooking their war-time recipes from a cookbook on their rationed food. The romanticising of it all is so gross and offensive.

There is no chance mother Bex just threw a few bits together she’s been planning this for months hasn’t she? Just doesn’t want to admit she spent an absolute fortune on world book day while the rest of us send them in whatever Disney princess costume they already have 😂
---
There’s a tag on the dress it’s obviously been bought for the occasion even though Nina had a red dress at Christmas time she could have used. Buy new everything if you must Bex but don’t pretend you just threw it all together, you are exactly why I hate world book day it’s suddenly a competition on who’s the best parent because there kid has a good costume.

Attachments

Last edited:
My Mum (born in the 50s) has always loved wartime cook books and had some recipes framed on our kitchen wall. I’ve always thought she was a massive twit for it… just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no chance mother Bex just threw a few bits together she’s been planning this for months hasn’t she? Just doesn’t want to admit she spent an absolute fortune on world book day while the rest of us send them in whatever Disney princess costume they already have 😂
---
There’s a tag on the dress it’s obviously been bought for the occasion even though Nina had a red dress at Christmas time she could have used. Buy new everything if you must Bex but don’t pretend you just threw it all together, you are exactly why I hate world book day it’s suddenly a competition on who’s the best parent because there kid has a good costume.
I dislike her as much as everyone on here but I'm pretty sure that's the same dress in both pics. They have the same style sleeves. I can't see a tag, just a sewn in label.
However I don't believe nina had any say in what she will be dressed as. I don't believe she even wants to read flower fairy books, its her mother that does.

Reactions: 5
The flower one has a darker bit at the bottom and round the top, I can see a string attached to the label which made me think there’s a tag on it but she’s put it behind the dress if you see what I mean.

Reactions: 5
Wow so SHE likes fairies clearly (Nina baby photoshoot) so Nina has to dress up as a fairy 🤔🤣
Here with my 2 year old who doesnt have a clue wot world book day is, i chose something close to what she would recognise character wise/what books SHE likes!! If it was my choice she would be disney princess etc but heyy
I do find it painful how obvious it is bex likes something so kid MUST do it / like it. Nina gets no choice

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.