What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never buy and of her shite books, but if anyone is looking for a (excellent) alternative to mama June’s book then I can defo recommend Young Gums by Beth Bentley 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
I’d never buy and of her shite books, but if anyone is looking for a (excellent) alternative to mama June’s book then I can defo recommend Young Gums by Beth Bentley 👍🏼
Mama June! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is Cumbrias version isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least she stayed ‘local’ rather than venturing across the country 🤷🏻‍♀️. Well done Bex 👏👏

I think the museum is in Barnard Castle I looked on the maps and it’s an hour and 10 minutes drive just go to Tullie House 😂

That farting thing is so odd! How old is that woman! My four year old wouldn’t do something like that!

Reactions: 6
Of all the things I can slag Bex off for, I can’t comment on Nina’s appetite because my daughter the same age as her eats adult sized portions and is rarely full 😫 she had a full roast last night including cabbage, carrots, broccoli and peas, had seconds, had yogurt, a banana and a gingerbread man and was awake at 6am asking for breakfast because she was hungry 😫 She’s an absolute beanpole as well, I’d be questioning her intake if she was a big girl. Granted, I wouldn’t give her 6 pancakes before offering any variety but some kiddos are just insanely hard to fill up. Some of my daughter’s friends eat two mouthfuls and are done 😅

Reactions: 3
The worry with bex is we all know she equates food and cooking to love and happiness and is massively putting this onto Nina.

Reactions: 10
To be honest Nina is probably well used to Bex farting like a brass band with the amount she eats so she probably didn’t really care.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very quiet on the Wilson gals front this half term. Let’s get our bingo’s in.
Please don't call them the wilson gals she will thinknits a rave thread with the gilmore girls comparison

To be honest Nina is probably well used to Bex farting like a brass band with the amount she eats so she probably didn’t really care.
Tbh nina is 5 and gothel has the phone in front of her face filming she will know its the phone making the noise and is acting up like a good little content creator

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank goodness she’s done a new cheesy pasta recipe. Nina had it as it comes with some more cheese on top of course and loved it.

I spy some left in the pot as well so pasta bake for dinner tomorrow anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank goodness she’s done a new cheesy pasta recipe. Nina had it as it comes with some more cheese on top of course and loved it.

I spy some left in the pot as well so pasta bake for dinner tomorrow anyone?
It’s the fact in the comments she’s described it as a ‘brand new recipe’ to someone. 😂

the biggest one trick cheesy pasta pony ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not new in the slightest - too comment says it is a version of a Nigella recipe

EF2D9D39-ED57-4D73-B410-5B9C17B43987.jpeg

Also this comment reveals it is basically the same as her cheesy, broccoli, orzo and another one says they have this all the time, so again it’s not brand new!

A7A5EFE1-64B8-4ECA-B213-4D100B749D29.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.