What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised Nina didn’t go as her mother. That is something bex would do and say “nini wanted to go as me” followed by more bullshit and a close up selfie with the emotional face
Next year she’ll go as some over-cooked pasta and broccoli covered in cheese (smoked and unsmoked cheddar) Including hat made out of pancakes and dusted with smoked paprika and garlic granules.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised Nina didn’t go as her mother. That is something bex would do and say “nini wanted to go as me” followed by more bullshit and a close up selfie with the emotional face
I mean with the flower belt under her chest she was semi imitating gothels boob belts.

Reactions: 6
Bex sharing stuff about mother in laws are odd 🤔 thought she didnt know wot such things where

Reactions: 9
Possibly her most bizarre story yet, totally random without context from someone who pretends to have conceived via immaculate conception

Reactions: 7
It’s still there ! So weird, all about supportive mother in laws….. according to her narrative she’s never had one 😂 maybe reality is hitting her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I may be wrong here but wasnt 1/2 term for them last week?? Didnt seem like many days out considering 🤔🤔 other has her?? Spose better then just dumped at holiday club haha 😂 but seems he has her this weekend too

Reactions: 2
I may be wrong here but wasnt 1/2 term for them last week?? Didnt seem like many days out considering 🤔🤔 other has her?? Spose better then just dumped at holiday club haha 😂 but seems he has her this weekend too
Yes she did a summary of half term days out. I think Nina wasn’t with her the whole week

Reactions: 4
It shows how much she relies on Nina for content when she goes quiet when she’s not there. Half term looked dull for Nina an old museum and the theatre, really child appropriate activities. Carlisle isn’t that big so you end up going to the same places quite regularly and I have to say I have never seen her in any of the usual kids places. I know she occasionally posts in soft play but she would rather drive 500 miles to an old stately home and gardens than go to the local park and you know which one a 5 year old would prefer!

Reactions: 10
I really don't understand her. I'm glad for the reduction in Nina content (court ordered or otherwise, she's way too overexposed). But then wouldn't you replace it with, you know, cooking content?? Considering that's her job? Most weaning/cooking influencers post recipes/inspiration to keep interest up but if she's not doing that either what is she actually doing as a job? Maybe she made enough off her books / divorce that she doesn't need to work or influence anymore who knows. But it makes her "week off" a few weeks ago laughable as she barely posts at all anymore.

• Heart
She’s going to come back with a child’s book she has written. Fairies, brambly hedge, Beatrix Potter rip off which Nina will just love. That’ll be her excuse for being quiet.
She can’t keep not posting and when she comes back says was I’ll again

I had her, don’t judge me, it was 3 years ago (!) first book before I had my eyes opened as the concept of support with weaning was an attractive one before you read the book.
In the ‘thank you’ section, she thanks her husband - probably the only time she’s acknowledged he exists!

The funny thing is - with her trying to branch out into parenting Instagram, she’d be so much more relatable if she just acknowledged what had happened and how they dealt with it. I don’t think pretending he doesn’t exist fits the bill Bex!
If she had a personality of her own that we’d want to see, she could easily use the time away from Nina to post cooking content or even what exciting things she gets up to. The problem is she probably lies in Nina’s room weeping..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had her, don’t judge me, it was 3 years ago (!) first book before I had my eyes opened as the concept of support with weaning was an attractive one before you read the book.
In the ‘thank you’ section, she thanks her husband - probably the only time she’s acknowledged he exists!

The funny thing is - with her trying to branch out into parenting Instagram, she’d be so much more relatable if she just acknowledged what had happened and how they dealt with it. I don’t think pretending he doesn’t exist fits the bill Bex!
If she had a personality of her own that we’d want to see, she could easily use the time away from Nina to post cooking content or even what exciting things she gets up to. The problem is she probably lies in Nina’s room weeping..
I feel the i adore my child more then anyone else is for insta show. She puts nina in clubs after school, she puts her in clubs during term time too hardly the needs to be round kid 24/7 persona she puts out. She also was seen by a tattler queing to see santa and was apparenty ignoring nina whole time absorbed on her phone and then decided when it come to insta pics to pay attention. Who knows. I feel its all totally fake. Like she is. Has to be a utter weirdo and pretend to not be married for years! Deleting any comments about “other” utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 12
I imagine her new content was going to be some cottage core and countryside tit but in reality, it’s cold and muddy, she can’t get the wellies over her calves and the Barbour doesn’t even do up. Indoors, she’s been overrun by harvest spiders has run out of space for her twee sentimental decor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I imagine her new content was going to be some cottage core and countryside tit but in reality, it’s cold and muddy, she can’t get the wellies over her calves and the Barbour doesn’t even do up. Indoors, she’s been overrun by harvest spiders has run out of space for her twee sentimental decor.
“The Barbour doesn’t even do up” really got me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.