What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flower one has a darker bit at the bottom and round the top, I can see a string attached to the label which made me think there’s a tag on it but she’s put it behind the dress if you see what I mean.

Yeah I think the Christmas one was velvet to match Gothel’s bust-fest and this one if chiffon-y. Perfect for a freezing cold March day!
I’ve Smartest Giant in Town here and he will be wearing thermals underneath his patchwork gown! 😂

Reactions: 10
I’ve never been so grateful to live in an area so deprived they don’t make the kids dress up for World Book Day. They’re having an author visit - a proper one though not an influencer turned author 😂 mothers like Bex who turn it into a competition are the worst.

Reactions: 9
The duck is wrong with this woman?
Nina is wearing ballet pumps without tights! A dress without a cardigan?!
It’s currently 2° where this idiot lives.

Reactions: 8
Well I think we all know my nini did not infact say any of that crap. Always interesting that when these 'cute' statements are made, they're never on camera 🙄. God she loves in a weird dream world. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
If she said it it would be on camera 🤣🤣 i recon shes not keen on being a fairy to be honest, shame Nina cant chose her own costume for herself

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think the Christmas one was velvet to match Gothel’s bust-fest and this one if chiffon-y. Perfect for a freezing cold March day!
I’ve Smartest Giant in Town here and he will be wearing thermals underneath his patchwork gown! 😂
Yes you're both right. Xmas one is different. More velvet. And this one is totally inappropriate for today's weather. We'll it's bloody freezing down south so I can imagine it's not warm where they are.

Reactions: 3
I was going to say it’s freezing today! She will be cold all day because her mum wanted her to be a bloody flower fairy to fit in with her fake instagram aesthetic.

Reactions: 6
I dressed mine as a fawn this morning because I had found a deer woolly hat for 20p at a car boot and thought of a book to fit it then hyped said book up for a couple of weeks and dressed him in brown. If it was MY favourite literary character he’d have gone as Thomas Cromwell in Wolf Hall but I’m not Bex so he didn’t.

Before he left for nursery, he said he was a bit wobbly on his deer legs about going In because he looked so much like a real deer that his friends and teachers wouldn’t recognise him and might try to feed him some grass at lunchtime or hunt him for venison.

No, he didn’t, because he’s a child and I don’t have to make tit up that he said to fill up my empty sad life 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Rebecca's cackle gives me instant rage. It's such a fake wheezy laugh 🤢

It’s like she’s pretending to be coy and girlishly giggle in a semi flirtatious way, but it just sounds so fake and ridiculous.
I swear when we see videos of her and Nina interacting there’s such a stilted awkwardness to it all, almost like strangers. It’s like they don’t actually talk to each other much when the camera isn’t on. There’s no genuine warmth there, it’s so weird and false.
---
For those who don’t have Instagram, what has Bex claimed dear Nini said?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s like she’s pretending to be coy and girlishly giggle in a semi flirtatious way, but it just sounds so fake and ridiculous.
I swear when we see videos of her and Nina interacting there’s such a stilted awkwardness to it all, almost like strangers. It’s like they don’t actually talk to each other much when the camera isn’t on. There’s no genuine warmth there, it’s so weird and false.
---
It’s a dress Nina not a transformative machine

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My eldest went as Hermione Granger (we had the costume already so I’ve made sure we’ve been watching a lot of Harry Potter lately so she was keen on it 😂) and youngest (2) as Skye from Paw Patrol - after all she does have 1 PP book and I had the outfit handed down from eldest 😂. The flower idea is just a bit pretentious isn’t it!

Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread, started following Rebecca when I had my daughter 3.5 years ago for weaning tips. Her recipes are generally pretty rubbish and my girl eats what we eat now (plus chicken nuggets etc) so wouldn’t dream of using those recipes for her now. Can’t believe she’s still feeding Nina weaning type food.

I haven’t seen much of her on my insta recently but was always curious about the lack of mention of Nina’s dad, I thought she was a single mum the whole time so I’m going to read through the past threads when I have time to find out more about her back story. What I have read so far has really opened my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised Nina didn’t go as her mother. That is something bex would do and say “nini wanted to go as me” followed by more bullshit and a close up selfie with the emotional face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m surprised Nina didn’t go as her mother. That is something bex would do and say “nini wanted to go as me” followed by more bullshit and a close up selfie with the emotional face
I think if she had more of a “look” then she would have done this. But aside from her wearing an illfitting dress with a big waist belt thing, there’s no way Nini would be clearly her as she doesn’t really have a costume or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she do this one year? Or pretend that she asked to? It feels like something that happened 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.