What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beef stew with dumpling and crusty bread.
Perfect dinner for a were and cold January.

Reactions: 2
I would have tender stem broccoli with that! We’ve become broccoli snobs normal is so last year 🤣

Normal burgers last night, halloumi burgers tonight to use up the rolls. Got leftover tomato chutney from Xmas can’t wait. Also having McCain naked chips they’re new and so nice!
Sorry if my broccoli is not posh enough for you - hubby not keen on long stem as he says it is just the same stuff that has grown a bit taller. :ROFLMAO:

We’ve been having rustlers burgers far too often recently why do they taste so good 🐖
Years ago when I worked in a night club we used to sell them by the bucket load - they used to come in long tins of about 24 and they could not cook them quick enough at the end of the night. The queue for them was bigger than the bar queue :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
"CBA special" today. Eggy bread topped with some feta cheese and chopped herbs, throw it in the oven until the egg is cooked and the bread is crispy.

Reactions: 6
"CBA special" today. Eggy bread topped with some feta cheese and chopped herbs, throw it in the oven until the egg is cooked and the bread is crispy.
Oooooh I really like the sound of that ! I love feta cheese , bought some today as it’s a staple in this household.. as well as eggs and bread ...
I’m probably going to go downstairs now and cook some eggy bread..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chicken with the Nando's rub with rice, guacamole and some salad. It was really nice but I now have heartburn and I never have heartburn.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We had cottage pie, carrots and peas. Didn’t have any cheese in so was a bit gutted about that.

Reactions: 1
Last nights curry reheated in the microwave. Fresh ingredients, not packet. Enormous faff chopping everything up and won't be doing it again soon, but it tastes wonderful!

Reactions: 1
I had a cheese muffin with Quorn bacon strips, chopped fruit salad and a digestive biscuit.
I'd had a vegan Moroccan pasty thing for my lunch so I just wanted a quick snack for tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.