What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast chicken with some Christmas Day pigs in blankets and stuffing that I didn’t need , all the veg too.

Accidentally bought a 2kg gammon from the butcher so we’re eating that with chips (homemade) and Yorkshire puddings tonight... and for the foreseeable future 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Home made toad in the hole with broccoli, carrots and green beans on the side. Think it’s a weight watchers recipe I found years ago
Couldn’t be bothered with this. Will do it tomorrow. Had a creamy cod fishcake from Aldi (absolutely lush), some home made chips (aka a potato cut into strips and thrown in the oven lol) and some green beans.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sweet and sour purple cabbage soup with carrots and onions. Never made it before.

i'll have sweet potato and chickpea stew leftovers for lunch so for dinner i'll be making potato and leek soup - it's a soupy day!

Reactions: 1
Made garlic butter and cajun spiced cod fillets, roast potatoes (just felt like it) and lots of veg on the side

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Rare steak (I like it bloody) , homecut fried chips, potato salad, green salad with babygem lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and cubes of feta cheese! With a glass of Pepsi max in ice on the side. Can’t wait

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.