What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to attempt a sweet potato katsu curry with rice

Reactions: 6
Beef massman curry with mash. Bfs gone off rice and I'm not bothered 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Baked cod with broccoli - still deciding whether to have new potatoes or fries (weird?) with it... :unsure:

Reactions: 2
A fry up!

I was meant to have chilli. Put it all in the slow cooker and everything. Then 3 and a half hours later realised I didn't turn the slow cooker on 😳 so we're having a fry up instead... awks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight, I cooked Chestnut mushroom risotto with garlic foccacia. It's the second time I've cooked risotto and I'm amazed how easy it is.

Reactions: 7
Leftover chilli from last night on top of tortilla chips with cheese on top - chilli nachos 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Saturday night is takeaway night and for once we’ve actually agreed on what to have straight away without arguing all day about it 🤣🤣🤣 Chinese!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
we are getting rid of things in the freezer so that we can clean it out and remove the ice, found some puff pastry and shortcrust pastry in the back
i'll split the puff pastry in two and make cheese+ham+sesame pasties, and onion+leek+mushroom mini pies
and the shortcrust pastry will also be split in two for mini lemon tarts and mini dark choc peanut butter swirl tarts :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Homemade Nandos (chicken thighs marinated in the nandos spice mix) grilled with salad & halloumi all in a wrap. With sweet potato chips and corn and cob. Oh and some perinaise I bought the other day!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.