What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having M&S Potato Rosti things, with chicken and red wine gravy! Not sure if its a combo that goes together but the Rosti's are out of date today so.. there we go :LOL:

Reactions: 5
I lied guys, didn't even end up making fajitas

Went out so didn't put the chilli in the slow cooker.

Were having peri chicken with corn, rice & brocolli instead

I'll save the faj for tomorrow 😋😋
(I just get a fajita sachet and ive always got lettuce, onion and peppers in the fridge anyway)

Reactions: 2
I lied guys, didn't even end up making fajitas

Went out so didn't put the chilli in the slow cooker.

Were having peri chicken with corn, rice & brocolli instead

I'll save the faj for tomorrow 😋😋
(I just get a fajita sachet and ive always got lettuce, onion and peppers in the fridge anyway)
I didn’t end up making fajitas either. OH said he didn’t want them so made himself a beef stir fry. I don’t eat meat so I pulled a veggie lasagne out the freezer. It was really tasty, I wasn’t expecting much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
After yesterday's calorie-heavy mixed grill, we will probably go for something much lighter such as scrambled eggs on toast; or jacket spuds and something-or-other for a filling

i'm baking bread so will make something to go with it, maybe hummus and some nibbly bits

Beef stew n dumplings.Probs be moaned about though cuz I’ve put Pearl barley in to make it go further 🤪

I made a chicken soup type of thing made with stock from the carcass of the roast chicken we had on Monday and added pearl barley, carrots, onion, cabbage and fresh corn off the cob with thyme and the left over chicken slowly cooked for a few hours 😍 felt like a meal from the game of thrones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Late night again, so tonight it's a Goodfellas meat feast Pizza.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.