Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve got a chicken korma in the slow cooker. I prefer a spicier curry but my daughter fancied korma.. I’ll be having it with coconut rice, poppadoms and a Peshwari naan 😋

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

lemonlime

VIP Member
Got fresh bread from the bakery this afternoon, so having a few slices of that with some cheese and some nibbles. I could eat the entire loaf if there weren't consequences, fresh bread is my favourite thing. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Meatballs tonight

That looks good, do you have a recipe?

Of course :) This serves two:

Ingredients:
Two skinless salmon fillets
Pack of Raw King Prawns
Pack of rainbow tomatoes
Pesto
Clove of garlic, crushed
Salt & Pepper
Chilli flakes
Juice of half a lemon
Fresh dill, basil and parsley ( I keep them in the freezer and use from frozen)

Method:
Place salmon, prawns and tomatoes on a large square of tinfoil
Cover salmon with a couple of teaspoons of pesto (however much you like yourself)
Season with salt, pepper and chilli flakes & sprinkle garlic on top
Add some fresh herbs and squeeze over the juice of half a lemon
Wrap up foil parcel and place directly on a shelf (not on a baking tray) in the oven at 200C for about 25 minutes. Depending on the thickness of the salmon, it might take a bit longer.

When you open the parcel you'll have a nice little 'jus' from the pesto and juices. Drain this off into a jug and pour over once you plate up. I serve it with tagliatelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Already had an early tea tonight. I had salmon , new potatoes and mixed veg with a low fat cheese sauce (home made) as trying to lose a bit of weight. I’m the heaviest I’ve ever been and it’s depressing 🤯😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Gonna make a big batch of chilli. Probably use them for some fajitas tonight 😋 cos it's been at least a week or 2 since I had fajitas and I feel like im having withdrawal symptoms!

• Haha