What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m marinating chicken thighs in lazy chillies 🌶, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce
Might just do a simple salad with garlic aioli

• Heart
Reactions: 2
chicken curry in the slow cooker but it's got coconut milk in it so I'm worried it might curdle.....

chicken curry in the slow cooker but it's got coconut milk in it so I'm worried it might curdle.....
I do believe there are a couple of experts around, someone mentioned also using coconut milk.

Reactions: 1
We are having Greek inspired rigatoni with olive's, oregano & feta cheese sprinkled on top

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The last of the Christmas ham, cubed roasted potatoes, fried egg and peas.

My chicken curry yesterday wasn't good. I used a different recipe. It had no depth of flavour and was too thick. I'm going to do something fool proof tonight like spag bol.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.