Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously can somebody explain how their life is ‘so full on’ . Like what part of it?! They don’t know the meaning of the phrase 🤣🤣
It’s one thing Kel saying it’s full on but for SOMEONE ELSE to think it too is baffling. It’s night and day obvious these cunts are bone idle day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just think, if Manchester Marathon is even just one degree warmer than today, FTT training in Spain right now is elite level prep. Probably can even call it altitude training

• Haha
Just think, if Manchester Marathon is even just one degree warmer than today, FTT training in Spain right now is elite level prep. Probably can even call it altitude training
So far FTT has done no training in Spain (nothing since Fission on Saturday), but has done some dodgy Dad dancing at a wedding, wearing what looks suspiciously like sandals and socks 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So far FTT has done no training in Spain (nothing since Fission on Saturday), but has done some dodgy Dad dancing at a wedding, wearing what looks suspiciously like sandals and socks 😬
Definitely sandals and socks 🤣🤣🤣 and isn't that the same suit he wore in 2018 to all the awards ceremonies when he had his 15 minutes of fame?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we can safely say he's not going to be doing a sub 2:20 marathon any time soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The eldest has a different baby daddy than the rest. Maybe the dad didn't want her traveling with that tit. Or she didn't want to go.

You know there’s going to be an insta post incoming (more likely from her) where she posts about putting training aside (hashtag sacrifice hashtag being the best mummy) as family is most important thing- whilst conveniently forgetting this is the ONLY time we’ve seen evidence of this family first approach . (Cycling 100 odd miles in your kitchen on Xmas day anyone?! 🤪🤣) . The sheep will lap it up and hail her a hero !

meanwhile tits is silently fuming at the interlude that this wedding has bought to his FTT life!

Kells is overdoing the Insta stories, look at all the family time her and Tits are having with the kids. 100%, if they could have dumped them on friends or family, they would have and gone for some lumpy trails.

Reactions: 5
It’s over now kids. You’ve had your time you lovely lot ✅
Time to spend ANOTHER five years on BQ business again 🤣 🧱 🙌 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how FTT just reposts Kels’ stories. He’s so disinterested in the family side of life he can’t even be arsed making his own stories. Different story when he’s demanding people send him footage of himself IN LANDSCAPE!!!!!

• Haha
I love how FTT just reposts Kels’ stories. He’s so disinterested in the family side of life he can’t even be arsed making his own stories. Different story when he’s demanding people send him footage of himself IN LANDSCAPE!!!!!
I thought the same. He just can’t be arsed with it. I feel sorry for the kids

The problem for FTT is if he left he’d have nothing to show for it at all aside from a child maintenance bill to pay each month. Nowhere to live, no friends, nothing. Whereas she can live off all the combined baby daddy income and move onto the next one.

I also find it odd how extended family are rarely if ever mentioned. Maybe neither have siblings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.