Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the emojis I’m guessing one of the cats has died. Personally I would be sitting at home crying all day not going out for a 16 mile run and posting cryptically about it. twit.
and isn't it the easter hols? and FTT was doing his thing all day too

Reactions: 5
I did notice on FTTs "I like to pretend I'm an elite" testing he mentioned that he had improved from last time. So we basically are assured a 100000000% 2:15 marathon attempt. I'm so glad I'm doing London and not Manchester so I can fully track the chaos!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
V02 max testing 1.5 weeks out from a marathon? Hmmmm.

Reactions: 4
We are getting close to thread #15 for these two jokers - any title suggestions? It might even be pre Manchester so we could do a poll too

Reactions: 1
FTT will be chasing Bester, 100%. They are both insufferable but Bester is the better runner IMO.

Reactions: 9
Agree, FTT PB is about 2:24 I think and Bester got 2:20. Not sure if he will go sub 2:20 this time. Reckon FTT will go out hard and then blow up.

I reckon 2:22 for Bester and 2:28 for FTT.

Reactions: 5
FTT will be chasing Bester, 100%. They are both insufferable but Bester is the better runner IMO.
Might not be about who is the better runner, but to who wants it more... or to who is willing to embarrass the body more

• Haha
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of their cat. They just adopted them as kittens not too long ago, so it must have been a very unexpected loss. However, she needs to grow up and stop the attention-seeking vague posting.

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of their cat. They just adopted them as kittens not too long ago, so it must have been a very unexpected loss. However, she needs to grow up and stop the attention-seeking vague posting.
I’m sure Tits couldn’t give a flying duck. If anything, he’ll be annoyed the attention’s diverted away from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This 🙌 🙌 🙌
The 16 miler was obviously pre-planned if FTT was away pretending to be an elite as someone would have to look after Harri.

Reactions: 3
It’s almost funny that Kelly is in bits about the cat and Tits is posting that the GFA times have changed like it’s headline news

• Haha
GFA places, I could qualify for 65-69, shame I am only 49 ;-)

Interesting how Kels is obsessed with her BQ but not a London Marathon GFA (the times themselves are not much different).

Reactions: 4
GFA is a lot easier. 3;40 next year for women under 40, BQ is advertised at 3:30 but realistically needs to be 3:22/23

Reactions: 3
London GFA is too easy for kels! Come on guys she’s Ironman ready- she’d piss all over London with ease!

• Haha
It’s almost funny that Kelly is in bits about the cat and Tits is posting that the GFA times have changed like it’s headline news
He has incredibly low emotional intelligence (and equally low intelligence in general).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.