Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Full Time twit Twins have been quiet this weekend…. Surely not busy having family time at Easter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kels did a 16 miler today, I think she is thinking of Manchester…I am meant to be doing Manchester too but have a horrible virus boo
Sorry to hear you are unwell.
But yay for a Kells shitshow, it’s been ages since Valencia. I hope the silly cow does try and run it, especially from the 3:30 start pen.

• Haha
Kels did a 16 miler today, I think she is thinking of Manchester…I am meant to be doing Manchester too but have a horrible virus boo
I hope you feel better and are able to do the race. I'm supposed to be doing Manchester too but knee tendonitis flared up on my 16 mile run on Sunday around the 12 mile mark so now rehabbing that frantically and praying! This is after Covid took me out for one of my peak weeks too. Hope we both make it!

• Sad
Sorry to hear you are unwell.
But yay for a Kells shitshow, it’s been ages since Valencia. I hope the silly cow does try and run it, especially from the 3:30 start pen.
I think we should show our support and encourage her to run it, we all know she's got a BQ in her on fresh legs 🤭

• Haha
Just had a look and Kelly's in the Green wave, which has pacers for 3:30 and 3:45. Rinse and repeat the nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope you feel better and are able to do the race. I'm supposed to be doing Manchester too but knee tendonitis flared up on my 16 mile run on Sunday around the 12 mile mark so now rehabbing that frantically and praying! This is after Covid took me out for one of my peak weeks too. Hope we both make it!
Thanks! And good luck to you too. I was aiming for 5 hours, wonder if I would have seen her!

do you know what, she might surprise herself and do ok and minimal run training for a marathon? Possibly a touch too minimal but at least her legs would be a bit fresher?

And what other reason would there be for a 16 miler in the Easter hols?

Reactions: 3
Thanks! And good luck to you too. I was aiming for 5 hours, wonder if I would have seen her!
I'm sure you would have seen her as you ran past at a sensible pace while she was crying at the side of the road.
And what other reason would there be for a 16 miler in the Easter hols?
Getting away from Full Time Tits for a few hours, I bet he's a nightmare at the moment with his training going down the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Turns out one of them has a story about sports physiology testing and then other runs 16 miles to deal with a big thing

• Haha
Kells is not good at long runs so if she tries Manchester, with not much training and only a 16 miler, she will badly fail. It’s just the way her body is. She knows this as well, she’s done better training cycles before and not concentrated on long runs and failed. I’m here for it.
Just thinking. If she does do Manchester, what happens if they both do badly (in their eyes, I think a marathon is awesome no matter the time). Or what if one runs well and the other doesn’t? Imagine the atmosphere!

What do you think is happening in the Kellogs household? Why is Kelly trying to escape her reality?
I hope their cats are ok:cry::censored:

Reactions: 2
From the emojis I’m guessing one of the cats has died. Personally I would be sitting at home crying all day not going out for a 16 mile run and posting cryptically about it. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She only ever posts about their pets when one dies.

I am now waiting for her to attempt to grift one of the new closed loop T1D systems.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.