Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two used passports and three that look brand new - I’d say Kells, Tits and the three youngest. Three kids backpacks too. Reckon the oldest is staying at home.
Question is, where are they going and what are the kids going to do when there? All day kids clubs so Kells and Tits can pretend to be elite athletes?
All will be revealed soon enough, it’s not like them to stay quiet on social media for long apart from when going blind in races.

Another theory is Tits staying home to “concentrate on training and of course, work” whilst Kels and the kids go off on holiday.

Reactions: 5
So they’re in Spain somewhere. Kels has been out for a run. Call me a cynic but there’s got to be some selfish motive in this?! Is there a running event somehwre near by the tits is entered into as part of his training plan? Are they at high altitude for some elite business ! Is there a lactate strip convention there?!
these pair of twtas don’t just do things with their kids for for FUN of it 🤔🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course it’s not a holiday. They are there for a wedding according to Strava. Nice bit of elapsed time for our Kells. Hope she doesn’t go blind, like the last time she ran in Spain.
Did she stop in the middle to get married or something? What an odd title for a run and an odd elapsed time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't popped in TL in a while so didn't know these two had their own thread. Unfollowed him a while back for being an arrogant bleep. However I still follow her but skip the stories she's with that awful Jemma. Whose voice is just so whiny and her whole personality is vile.

Poor busy Kells, too busy to marry Baby Daddy Number 3 in wedding Number 3. Probably thinking she won’t bother, save the divorce money. And Full Time Tits won’t earn a lot for child support.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven't popped in TL in a while so didn't know these two had their own thread. Unfollowed him a while back for being an arrogant bleep. However I still follow her but skip the stories she's with that awful Jemma. Whose voice is just so whiny and her whole personality is vile.
Jemma has her own thread too 😂

Reactions: 2
Poor busy Kells, too busy to marry Baby Daddy Number 3 in wedding Number 3. Probably thinking she won’t bother, save the divorce money. And Full Time Tits won’t earn a lot for child support.
seriously can somebody explain how their life is ‘so full on’ . Like what part of it?! They don’t know the meaning of the phrase 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.