Thisgirlcanrunfar #2 Gemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! A second thread. At this rate she’ll catch Welloggs. Jemma’s been busy cleaning flytipped shite in her kitchen sink, cringing at Saltburn and raving about Primark shorts that ride up.

Bring on the Boston (you need a new time hun, cough cough) block.

Reactions: 4
So, I’m a bit conflicted about the cleaning of the toys.

Firstly I feel the whole thing is a bit virtue signalingly (is that a word?). She could have just rung the council and they would have dealt with it.

Secondly, charity shops have really stringent rules about what they can sell on (toys and kids clothes in particular). If someone comes in with stuff, I just accept it because it’s easier but if a toy or clothing item doesn’t have the correct label it goes in our recycling. The charity might have said yes to her to be kind but actually those toys aren’t going to kids in need at all. They certainly wouldn’t be going on sale in our shop.

Finally, if she is that bothered about “doing her bit” and has so much free time on her hands that she is washing flytipped shite in her sink then she needs to get her arse in gear and push for that volunteer thing she was after. Not just befriending people, but foodbank, MH, anything.

She also could do all this and not blast it over social media for all the hun attention - turns out a good deed is still a good deed, even if you don’t brag about it

Reactions: 7
She also could do all this and not blast it over social media for all the hun attention - turns out a good deed is still a good deed, even if you don’t brag about it
There’s more engagement on her toy post than there is on most of her recent running posts.

😐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Of course she posted it for the validation/attention, just like she always shared when she used to take Cyril weekly shopping or every visit she has to document, even though completely unrelated to her running content.

I take it Barbara will be round today to clean Jemma's house top to bottom, do her laundry and all her cooking as she seems incapable of putting anyone other than herself first.

Reactions: 1
She seems manic lately. I hope she is ok.
Something’s definitely up. So many cleaning videos (we normally see stuff related to her coaching), more digs about daughter’s makeup and endless reposted memes and reels.

I know we say the internet doesn’t show the whole story but she does actually seem really close to Kelly/Fiona/her coach. If she’s had a massive life change and is struggling, then they will see this too and need to help. Parenting 2 girls of that age is hard and if something major has happened (whoever you are and however much you moan normally), you’ll need a support network.

A fashion influencer I follow got divorced about 14 months ago and SM has been horrific in this regard. It’s just been a carcrash. Although she says she won’t share details (to protect the kids), her spiralling behaviour is clear to see. It’s heartbreaking. I really hope Jemma is ok.

• Heart
I am so excited to see the outcome of the orange tupperware, on the edge of my seat here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She loves a therapy book or podcast, i'm sure she could find some on parenting teen girls or going through a divorce

So she’s done a shakeout run before today’s parkrun?

Wtf?

I might be an clumsy POS (who falls and puts themselves out for weeks) on top of being an IPOS but when did running get like this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Here she is talking about it. We won’t mention how long it took me to get this screenshot!

IMG_6267.jpeg

• Haha
Let's pray the hay is in the barn, she has her racing flats and is working harder than anyone else in the room for this Olympic title...

Oh wait it's tempo park run, so what 21 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she is old fashioned or set in her ways about certain views I doubt she would consider seeking support from GP or any sort of medication for her mental state.

Gary still likes all her Strava runs which seems odd to me and they are still friends on Facebook, I can understand keeping communication lines open for parenting of girls, but really you'd start setting some boundaries and space.

Gary must be paying well above average maintenance payments aswell as mortgage for Jemma to still be able to continue her crazy personal running spending, two new pairs of Nike racing shoes in past week and now she is getting a horse share. I don't see a influx of coaching clients so it's definitely not her own money.

• Wow
Gary must be paying well above average maintenance payments aswell as mortgage for Jemma to still be able to continue her crazy personal running spending, two new pairs of Nike racing shoes in past week and now she is getting a horse share. I don't see a influx of coaching clients so it's definitely not her own money.
I was just thinking that when I saw her horse riding today 🙄

She doesn’t live in the real world. What a bleeping Princess. Must be nice to not work, dick about running sessions whenever you aren’t with your physio or personal trainer and go horse riding as and when you want.

• Heart
As with Wellogs, doubt there's any pension provision going on. She'll be expecting to rely on (ex) hubbies pension and inheritance I guess. Bit of an insecure old age especially as the ability to make money as a running influencer will be long gone.

She doesn’t live in the real world. What a bleeping Princess. Must be nice to not work, dick about running sessions whenever you aren’t with your physio or personal trainer and go horse riding as and when you want.
It’s the contrast for me in having a hissy fit over never going to Tesco again because of high prices, only buying Primark clothes or being given someone else off casts, resenting her daughters needing anything vs paying for coaches, physio, PT, equipment and kit etc. While never acknowledging her privilege of being able to be a stay at home mum, pursuing a hobby, while her dad buys her a computer and her mother does all her cleaning.

Reactions: 7
In Jemma’s next season of life (🤢), it seems we are going on a horse journey and a nutrition journey.

Nice that she still has time to kick off about messy children, people turning in her drive and individuals younger than her.

Here’s hoping that Celine gets better because at the moment a Celine concert seems to be the only thing that’s going to properly stop all this meme tit.