Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Kels ‘non negotiable strength training’ go?
Seems like it’s fallen off a cliff by the time she started running again. Also it’s been a gorgeous day today, why not at least take the bike out and try to enjoy a long ride in the lovely sun?
We all know(well not them for sure) that they won’t become pros in this lifetime, I don’t understand why they can’t just go out and enjoy some movement without pressure of making it a stupid session.

Reactions: 7
No excuse not to be out on bike today for that brick session. Good transition practice too

Reactions: 5
Where did Kels ‘non negotiable strength training’ go?
Seems like it’s fallen off a cliff by the time she started running again. Also it’s been a gorgeous day today, why not at least take the bike out and try to enjoy a long ride in the lovely sun?
We all know(well not them for sure) that they won’t become pros in this lifetime, I don’t understand why they can’t just go out and enjoy some movement without pressure of making it a stupid session.
Its non negotiable that it is never mentioned again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course when coming back from injury, you make a session out of a half marathon and follow it up the next day with a brick session, where is the recovery?!

Reactions: 6
Of course when coming back from injury, you make a session out of a half marathon and follow it up the next day with a brick session, where is the recovery?!
She's still NEVER mentioned an actual injury though has she? It's all very carefully done "building back up my running" rather than "post injury build up". She mentioned a niggle I think at most? So deceitful and can't believe the number of sheep who lap it up and think she's some kind of inspiration.
Recovery? Only for those who don't "want it" enough. Although what these pair must be wanting is clearly another failure to meet their goals!

Reactions: 7
She's still NEVER mentioned an actual injury though has she? It's all very carefully done "building back up my running" rather than "post injury build up". She mentioned a niggle I think at most? So deceitful and can't believe the number of sheep who lap it up and think she's some kind of inspiration.
Recovery? Only for those who don't "want it" enough. Although what these pair must be wanting is clearly another failure to meet their goals!
Good point, she alluded to an injury in a comment at some point but never actually said. She must have been injured tho based on her Strava!

Reactions: 3
She said something about some sort of therapy, was it needling or something? I can’t remember now but someone mentioned it on her Strava and she asked about it. She was absolutely injured and has hidden it and instead of starting small with sprint triathlons is going full pelt into Olympic standard. She always runs before she can walk. And then the triathlon kit will be discarded for the next fad she wants to try. All while still peddling this BQ unicorn bollocks

Reactions: 5
Or 3 kids and Tits cause the eldest would rather stay with Dad than go on holiday with that pair of muppets

Two used passports and three that look brand new - I’d say Kells, Tits and the three youngest. Three kids backpacks too. Reckon the oldest is staying at home.
Question is, where are they going and what are the kids going to do when there? All day kids clubs so Kells and Tits can pretend to be elite athletes?

It's a good job they have nothing worth stealing as the whole of Insta/Strava/Facebook etc know where they live and now know that they won't be there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.