Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ela87

Chatty Member
Any thoughts on Ellen? I like her style sometimes when it isn't too mumsy so that's mainly what I follow her for to look at her lovely bag and shoe collection! Not sure about her in some other ways, she has built a good business with her friend Trish she is definitely a social climber too. She got quite sanctimonious a while back pushing that she was a non-drinking mass goer to whoever would listen. No issue with that if that's what she's into but she seems to be back on the bubbles these days. Also, if she crawled any further up Pippa's backside she and her manolos would need to be surgically removed!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Madamex

VIP Member
The mass thing drove me mental. What was it about? Was it a collaboration with the Catholic Church?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Okay!

Ellen is super proud of Pippa 🙄 meanwhile pippa couldn't give a shiny shite about you Ellen. Give it up like.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
What a waste of a ski trip.
If I didn't like skiing and my other half did I'd send him with his friends and I'd go on a sun holiday with family/friends.
(But I love skiing, but can't afford a trip every year, it costs a fucking bomb for a family of 4)
I think fair play to her, I'd love that. Zero interest in skiing lol. But love the snow 😂it's conrad and his older kids sometimes and cooper loves it too, they are all together in the evening and nights. Best of both worlds, if they can afford it sounds ideal

Reactions: 21
FFS Ellen read the room. People are struggling to put petrol in their cars and food on their tables. It's one thing to be going to Disney, that's something many people can save for over time, but showing off around 10k of designer shoes barely worn is just disgusting 🤬
They are all old shoes, as in she hasn’t just went out and splurged. I don’t think everyone has to pretend they have no money just to fit in with how society is at the moment. I’d rather honesty and not someone who trying to billsh*t with saving tips etc.

Reactions: 19

Fatface

VIP Member
I must say I have a lot of respect for her changing her interaction on Insta without making a big song and dance about - she obviously wasn’t enjoying it/had too much else going on so she changed it - without a dramatic announcement

Reactions: 19

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Conrad and his kids have gone for years long before Ellen and his eldest I think is an instructor . Cooper seems to be taking to it also . So why wouldn’t Ellen tag along. Time out on my own sounds like a fab holiday reading and a spa and socializing in the evening apres Ski . She’s a rough year so I hope she enjoys .

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hdt1

Long time lurker first time poster here!

I’m a waxer, use waxperts wax (fantastic) and I’ve met Ellen at trade shows. She’s really nice, overly helpful if you need anything. Trish is lovely too but quieter. The girls who work for her seem to love them both!

Botox or no Botox her skin is incredible for her age (I’m a beauty therapist, I use the image range and it is bloody good shit!), she’s very very pretty in real life.

I don’t know about the family side of things, don’t read too much into it but yeah she’s always been lovely when I’ve seen her x

Reactions: 17

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I don’t mind her too much but what annoys me is when places get popular she starts with her- “we’ve been coming here for 64 years”

Rosa madre is their “special Resteraunt”

That leave in conditioner that every hun (Pippa) has been promoting she’s been “using for years”

“The Shelbourne is our special place I’ve been coming here since before Christ was born” 😂😂 OKAAAY WAXY ENOUGH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Carlyq92

Robes and slippers kids want adventure to be out with other kids playing pool playgrounds ect I've also stayed at the shelbourne for family wedding and its def not somewhere kids want to be its zero fun I'm sorry but no 6 yr old boy finds a hotel like that fun
To be fair to her it isn't a one size fits all, it completely depends on the child. One of my nephews would be in his absolute element with that treat for a night. He is obsessed with the whole hotel experience - the mini fridge, the robes, room service etc. Not remotely bothered about the hotel's facilities, just wants to enjoy the room and feel like Lord Muck! His younger brother on the other hand who's all go, would hate it.

Reactions: 16

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Literally like a different person. Looks like she’s had a nose job too, in addition to everything else. Raised eyebrows and not a wrinkle in sight. She’s frozen all movement and expression from her face
No no no that’s all from Image Skincare, you should try it......swipe up......⬆

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Yes I’d forgotten about rosemary Mc legging it as far from them as she could!!!

They got a lot of stick for that bridey bunch meet up and at least they had the cop on to shelve it. It was around the time the whole of insta were arranging “meet ups” for €60-€100 a head.

Have a lot of respect for Rosemary Mc. She can be controversial but she does stick to her beliefs and doesn’t jump on any blogger bandwagons

• Heart
Shes an embarrassment for such a girl boss.... Even in her support of the campaign against tattle she had to praise pippa and say pippa said it so well, get a grip ellen for christ sake and own your own words and stop lick arsing, pippa isn't your bestie.

Reactions: 15

Saz12345

FFS Ellen read the room. People are struggling to put petrol in their cars and food on their tables. It's one thing to be going to Disney, that's something many people can save for over time, but showing off around 10k of designer shoes barely worn is just disgusting 🤬
Ah the airport is full of people going on holidays, our flight to Orlando is full to the brim. Don't be such a begrudger not everyone is struggling to put petrol in the car. And most of those shoes are ancient, she's a very successful business woman.

Leggo2

Looked like a very happy child in the videos she put up. Really dont see the issue, every child is different. When I was a child and still now the idea of staying in a caravan would be my idea of hell

Cagney77

So delighted Saint Ellen was finally invited to Pippa party, she must have been busy lighting candles at mass ☺

• Haha

P1nkie!

She promotes Poco products more that Pipsey herself . She’s doing a demo of the non primer/ primer . She’s too good to Pippa with no reciprocation back .
Ellen is a decent person, loyal, enthusiastic and positive. She champions a lot of female led businesses and she does not get anywhere near the support from others she deserves.

And no, I'm not Ellen 🤣

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
After briefly reading the last few comments I reckon Ellen must be exhausted keeping up with her multiple alias's on Tattle. Failing that all you fan girls please redirect to the rave thread please

• Heart
Reactions: 14